Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slay35 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2009, 06:04 AM
    Whirlpool Cabrio Dryer
    Ive had Whirlpool Cabrio Dryer going on 4 yrs on christmas, The question I have is I turn my dryer on it lightin up and taking minutes like its working but its not doing anything, any idea what is wrong?
    acunningb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2011, 06:05 AM
    It's probably a fuse. I had the same problem. A repairman came and he replaced the fuse and it worked fine for about 3 loads and it happened again. A fuse is safety mechanism, so I think it there something really serious causing this. If you get someone to repair it, make sure they check everything out.
    sum1butno1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2012, 09:31 AM
    If it starts and runs for about 5 to 10 minutes then stops it may be the thermal fuse, I have had this problem and repleaced it about 3 times already, the place I buy the part from says its from lint getting built up somewhere, so make sure to clean the lint trap often and also check the vent hose. To get to the thermal fuse you have to take off the back panel, it's a easy fix, if that's the problem. Could also be the heating coil solenoids

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool Cabrio Dryer [ 17 Answers ]

We purchased new Whirlpool Cabrio Washer & Dryer set from Sears. The washer has worked fine, but the dryer has not. The dryer was delivered and had a small dent on the front of the door. When we put clothes in the dryer and start it, the dryer is extremely loud. It sometimes has a piercing...

Whirlpool Cabrio Dryer [ 0 Answers ]

My Whirlpool Dryer - cabrio WGD 6400SB0 will not start. It was purchased in December 2006, and is less than 3 years old. All lights on the control panel are on and functioning. The start button just blinks constant. I unplugged, for a long time thinking that would reset the control panel. I...

Whirlpool cabrio dryer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Whirlpool Cabrio Dryer. It is approx. 3 yrs old. I have noticed that when I put clothes in to dry and hit start it has the digital time displayed for a minute or so then a message appears saying AF and it starts flashing. I have to hit the clear button and it goes back to the...

Whirlpool Cabrio Dryer Won't Run.now what? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Whirlpool Cabrio that is less than a year old. When we try to run a load & press start, the sensing light comes on & nothing else happens... what gives?. any ideas?

View more questions Search