Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    widepart Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2007, 01:24 PM
    Apple LCD monitor on a Windows XP machine
    My Windows PIII CRT monitor is failing and I've been offered a Mac(Apple) LCD monitor for free to replace it. I would like to know if there are any problems with making the Mac monitor on a Windows machine?

Thank you
    Widepart
    HVAC888 Posts: 674, Reputation: 75

Feb 26, 2007, 07:31 AM
    If the Apple display has an DVI input, then it should work. If not then you'll need an adapter.

Here is an explanation on the Apple Display Connector if otherwise.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monitor colors faded (Monitor color problem) [ 5 Answers ]

I have an envision flat screen monitor and the issue is I had a worm on my computer so I had to reboot it.When the startup came up the colors were faded in a blueish light hue . I updated the drives but still nothing worked. I don't know if it's the monitor or vga cable or just the video card in...

Monitor starts up until after windows xp loading then says "no Signal" [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, last night my friend came round with his laptop an we watched a film using my monitor. I turned off my computer, unplugged the monitor an plugged it into his laptop, we watched the film fine, he went home. Next day in the morning I went to turn my comuter on, it loaded up until just after the...

LCD monitor [ 2 Answers ]

I just bought a canon digital camera (EOS 10D) and start playing with it to familiarize with the functions. I noticed that it looks like I can't use the LCD monitor to take pictures but only to review previously taken pictures. Is that right? I just wondering why because most of the digital cameras...

View more questions Search