Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meggieboo17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2006, 03:48 PM
    Get back together?
    OK me and toy were dateing for a month and we broke up yesterday (he is suspended from school until Thursday and he is grounded so I haven't talkd to him since wenseday and then we were fine we were kissin and everything) but anyway I heard from his friend tanner that he broke up wit me but I didn't believe him because tanner likes me.. but anyway I called me and toys friend abidan and he said toy said we did brake up.. so then I knew it was true.. so like any other girl I started crying.. but anyway then yesterday my friend netty saw him yesterday going home from abidan's house and so she asked him why did you break up wit my girl meagan he said" because she would never talk to me when she was around her friends and she acted like she didnt like me " then she asked " do u still like her" he said kind of.. so he told her to tell me that he'll be there on Thursday so I mean he told her to tell me but I don't know y... I don't know what to do I want him back I will do anything.. how can I get him back.. what should I say to him.. Thursday.. please help me:( :( :(
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2006, 04:39 PM
    So you broke up but he didn't tell you? He told friends. Mature sounding guy.
    How about forgetting toys, boys, tanners and the rest for a little while and worrying about school. That should take up enough of your time.
    It doesn't sound like you tal to each other at all either. You talk through friends.
    If you really like him then the best thing to to do is start talking to him.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 17, 2006, 04:55 PM
    I am guessing they are around 12 or 13. This was a similar circumstance my daughter went through and she is almost 13.

If this is the case. You are too young to have a boyfriend. Your time should be spent on studying and getting good grades.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2006, 05:03 PM
    Well, instead of talking to all of his friends and getting everything secondhand, why not talk directly to him? Perhaps that's what he has a problem with and I don't blame him. If he's not allowed to talk to you until he's over being grounded then you can wait a few days ; it won't kill you. Communication is key and that directly with the other person ; not with go-betweens.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 18, 2006, 04:00 AM
    If you'll do anything to get a guy who talks through his friends and gets kicked out of school then you should leave the guy alone period, You are not ready for a relationship and should concentrate on school and yourself. If your kissing on a guy and he doesn't know if you like him or not then you need to run as far from him as you can. He isn't ready either.
    Sentra Posts: 385, Reputation: 55

Oct 24, 2006, 05:15 AM
    Sounds like there isn't a lot of trust in your group of buddies. Without trust, its hard to build any kind of relationship on whether its being just friends or in a relationship. I suggest you concentrate on school instead of trying to get back with someone who isn't really showing that they want you; there is always someone out there who is better, but for now, skip the drama. Have fun being young, independent and take care of yourself first, before worrying about anyone else.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

Will he come back? [ 16 Answers ]

My b/f and I live together, happily. He left to visit family and friends and I have not heard from him since he left. I am born oct 3/61, he is jan 18/61.We love each other very much . Will he come home soon? Does he still love and care about me? I know he had some family issues to take care of,...

I want my ex back. [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I really need some advise. I'll keep this as short as possible. My ex and I got together last April, but broke up in September because he had feelings for someone else. We remained friends and still are to this day. I started dating a guy in November and I still am, but I feel things aren't...

What to do when your ex wants you back [ 13 Answers ]

I just got in a new relationship and am very happy, my ex wants me back, we had a long distance relationship and he said he is going to mail me a $300 present to try and win me back I want to be friends with him at least and I do still care about him what should I do Becca:confused:

Cause of Back-Up? [ 5 Answers ]

Every once in a while this problem will occur, and it doesn't matter whether it is hot or cold outside: I will wash a load of clothes, the pipe (somewhere along the line) gets backed up and overflows onto my laundry room floor. Meanwhile, sooty water (sometimes with some fecal matter) will back up...

View more questions Search