Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spea94 Posts: 66, Reputation: 3

Jun 8, 2007, 10:34 AM
    Any problems with anal sex?
    Hello, my boyfriend has been wanting to try anal sex... I was really against it but I love him and I will try but I was wondering if there is any problems or side affects that could happen.

Thanks!
    modular01 Posts: 129, Reputation: 36

Jun 8, 2007, 10:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by spea94
    hello, my boyfriend has been wanting to try anal sex... i was really against it but i love him and i will try but i was wondering if there is any problems or side affects that could happen.

thanks!
    Make sure that he takes it slow, uses good lubrication, and that you are relaxed. Don't do it if you are tense. He can possibly cause a tear in that region, bleeding, discomfort, etc if not enough lubrication is used, too much force, etc. This should go without saying, but make sure that he uses a condom, and if he goes from anal to vaginal, to change the condom.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anal sex? [ 6 Answers ]

Ok im not being disgusting or gross, im jus curious ok? U no wen ppl do anal sex does it hurt for the girl, and here's the gross part, doesn't shit cum out or summin out of the ass? Or can't the guy feel the shit wen the guy's ting is inside? Im so confused,?

Problems with sex and with his ex. [ 4 Answers ]

My boy friend and I have been together for 4 years. We have a beautiful baby girl and we have talked a couple of times about getting married. Well in about the last 2 years maybe my sex drive has gone down a lot. I have talked to my doctor and he is telling me that they can't do anything about it...

Problems during sex [ 4 Answers ]

Hey guys Been having a real big problem lately. Ive been with plenty of girls in the past 2 years and the sex has been great. Ive been on top of my game. But I've finally met someone that I actually love and it seems I've been lacking in the sexual department. Ive been having problems keeping...

Problems with sex [ 3 Answers ]

Been with my partner for 8 years we have two children and a pretty normal life .Sex life isn't great hasn't been for a couple of years down to me . Im never intersested in sex and to be honest find it quite painfull. Does anyone know of any remedies to low libido tried horny goat weed briefly with...

Several problems with my sex life [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 17 year old male and suffer from several problems after and during masturbation. As daft as this may sound I think it could be possible that I suffer from premature ejaculation but as well as that I've noticed during masturbation 9 out of 10 times I get red blochy skin which is...

View more questions Search