Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dawny03 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2007, 08:32 AM
    Hinari Lifestyle Microwave MX707TC
    I have a Hinari Lifetystyle touch (MX707TC) microwave and I lost the user manual during my last move. I have forgotten how to use some of the functions and how to re-set the clock - can anyone help? Do you have the same microwave and a set of instructions that you could e-mail me? Even if it's just instructions on how to set the clock would help!

Many thanks
    Mister_C Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2007, 10:11 AM
    Can't claim any credit for this one. Google found the answer on Yahoo answers.
    Press <clock> then <cancel>. Display will show 0:00. Type the time (12 hour clock) then press <clock> again.

My best guess was to leave it unplugged till 1 o'clock ;-)

Not too sure about any other functions - I 'won' this microwave with my wife. Not that I'm saying its her domain, but my old microwave had a "how hot" dial and a "how long" dial. And a button to open the door so I get confused by anthing that goes beep.

Happy playing
    Chris
    Mr C
    db666 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2010, 05:32 AM
    You can set the clock by the following... http://www.db666.co.uk/2010/09/18/electricals/how-to-set-the-clock-on-hinari-microwave/
    whitehound Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2012, 06:49 AM
    The manual for this model is very hard to find so I have posted basic instructions online at www.whitehound.co.uk/essays/Hinari_MX707TC.htm.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Over the range microwave [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am currently in the process of upgrading the appliances in my kitchen. I was wondering what the minimum distance between the top of the range and the bottom of the over the range microwave would be. Also as a side note, I am curious as to what major appliances require an extended warranty? ...

Microwave not working [ 4 Answers ]

Question what could be the problem for a stainless steel microwave model brand is Emerson the clock is working and programmable,But when I enter time to cook and press start button nothing happens I will not cook at all.

Microwave oven [ 1 Answers ]

My Kenmore built in microwave just stopped working. Nothing works, no lights sounds or keypad response. There is power to the outlet but nothing to the microwave. I've heard there is a fuse that might be blown but don't see anyway to access the inside of the unit without taking it off the wall....

Microwave [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have a sharp microwave and the door doesn't shut anymore. The black latch that is on it is not broken. It just doesn't want to latch on. I opened the side and I can see where it latches on to I just don't know why it doesn't. Can anyone help me? Thank you!!

View more questions Search