Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shellshocked Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2007, 11:32 AM
    Girlfriend asked for a 2 week break
    Delete...
    Sdjosh Posts: 215, Reputation: 41

May 22, 2007, 11:43 AM
    If the time you 2 spend together is that good then she is probably finding it hard going back to her regular daily life without you in it. The distance makes things hard. Part of her probably thinks it would be easier to be single because she wouldn't miss you so much and feel like she needs you there with her.

I would give her the time to think... to get past this months tight schedule. But sooner or later the distance is going to take its tole on the both of you.

What are the future plans?

May 22, 2007, 12:10 PM
    Delete...

May 22, 2007, 12:33 PM
    Are you sure that it is OK with her having this long distance relationship? It sounds like she has a hard time with getting back in her groove after every time you 2 spend time together.

May 22, 2007, 12:43 PM
    Delete...

May 22, 2007, 12:55 PM
    I think you do know though. If she has a hard time dealing with the emotions then it is something that you may just have to help her work through. But at the same time give her space as well. I wouldn't worry so much. Seems like you know what is going through her mind more than she does.

Just be there for her when she needs it.

Kind of reminds me of a song by Pink... Leave me alone, I'm lonely.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 22, 2007, 01:13 PM
    Please stop speculating and assuming what other people are feeling, as that can lead you so far astray, and accept what she has told you at face value. You've had fun, now back off and let the poor woman breathe, and adjust back to her life, and hard as it is leave her alone, and stop being so darn pushy and deluging her with relationship questions. Give her what she ask for out of love courtesy and respect, surely you can stay busy and wait for her to call. Can't you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend said she needs a break [ 8 Answers ]

My girlfriend tonight told me that she wants 2 weeks. She says she's still committed to me and still loves me but she wants to take a 2 week break from the relationship to see what happens. She said she wanted to slow things down a little. She also said if we don't get back together we will still...

How much chasing should she do after she's asked for a break? [ 73 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I very much need advice on a specific question as soon as possible. I have spent the last week browsing many threads on this site and find that it is the only place to turn to get level-headed perspectives on these things. However, after all my browsing, I haven't found a...

My Girlfriend asked for space [ 1 Answers ]

When I was in eigthgrade I became a very good friend of this girl, we always spoke to each other until the end of the year the next year we didn't spoke at all and then in 10th grade she came to me. I knew that she wanted something more than just friendship so asked her on a date and then asked her...

View more questions Search