Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jons_angel_2005 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2007, 10:31 PM
    Here I go again
    Hey everyone um lets see OK I'm having period symptoms like a feeling in my abdomen and low back pain like I do when I am about to start my period bu, my period is not due till around the 27th. I am also having this weird spasm in my right side its like a flutter if that makes since? Could I be pregnant?
    krystal1973 Posts: 100, Reputation: 22

May 9, 2007, 10:35 PM
    Its really hard to say but a lot of people ask if they are pregnant by symptoms. Its pretty early to tell, and this could just be the time that you are ovulating. Depending on when your cycle is, Do you have a 31 day cycle or a 28 day cycle? Is your period regular?
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2007, 08:14 AM
    The spasm in your side is most likely just a muscle spasm. At this point you definitely wouldn't be able to feel any movement from baby. (3 months at the earliest)Since your period isn't due for another 16 days, then its possible that these symptoms(like krystal1973 said) are from ovulating. Women who feel ovulating pains, often refer to it feeling like period cramping, but it usually only lasts for about 2 days if that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lol! [ 2 Answers ]

e=mc squared... I'm a nerd!! Welcome!! There were 3 dudes a mexican, a african, and a asian They were in the desert with out food or water. Then they saw a woman walk up to them and said I will let you all live if you all can get me 10 of the same kinds of fruit of which you wish back to...

Would I be gifed? [ 2 Answers ]

I am perty smart I can pick up on alsmot anything frist time I hear it I prove most my teachers worng at least once I like to think I am smart but yet my grades are not as good as they can be the classes are easy but I don't no why my grades are so low I never had a problem with anything and I am...

Tell me how it is lol. [ 4 Answers ]

Hey All, I am looking to pick your brains with my relationship questions. I have been with my boyfriend for 2 ½ years its been the best relationship I really have ever had as a normal couple we had our up and downs. I am 5 years older than him. He is pretty mature for his age I am 26 and he is...

Still my hair ! Lol [ 1 Answers ]

So what about if I dye my hair blonde will that be OK because my hair woz brownish kindish but if itz a reddy colour (aprrently to people ) will it turn it even more ginger?? HELP!

View more questions Search