Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bluewolf2006 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2007, 10:35 PM
    I'am Chinese,I want to know how to study English?
    大家好!我叫李俊,我在中国广州,我想学好英语,想向大家请教学英语的方法,有人可以帮助我吗 ?
    The sentence before is typed with chinese,what is mean:"hello everybody!my name is LI JUN,I'm in GUANG ZHOU of China now,I want to learn English,Is anybody can teach me some l earning skills of English? Thank you!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2007, 03:58 AM
    The following things would be good for a start.

First, please click on the following links that are listed below. You will find lots of free online ways for learning English.

learn english online free - Google Search

online english tutor - Google Search

Secondly, I would go and see if you can buy a CD for starting to learn English by using the CD on your computer.

I wish you well in your learning of the English language!
    lize4618 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2007, 05:12 AM
    I am learning chinese, I was wondering if you could help me learn some chinese. In return I can help you with your english speaking skills
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 23, 2007, 12:42 PM
    Now there'e a good proposal for you bluewolf2006 for a way to learn!
    pmh383388 Posts: 58, Reputation: 2

Jun 3, 2007, 07:00 AM
    The best way is to mix with the people who are speaking English, especially with kids.

Don't be shy if you don't speak well. Keep on practising, you will improve in a short time.
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2007, 12:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lize4618
    I am learning chinese, i was wondering if you could help me learn some chinese. In return i can help you with your english speaking skills
    I can help you with Chinese... :)
    pmh383388 Posts: 58, Reputation: 2

Jun 27, 2007, 10:01 PM
    You can join some forums , such as mylot.. to practise your English.

Feel free to visit my site : Yahoo! 360° - Anthony's Profile
    jasmine_rezzag Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Jul 30, 2007, 01:14 AM
    If you want to learn chinese,maybe you could join this forum:Pinyin Lyrics - Jay Chou, CoCo Lee, Chinese song lyrics, Jacky Cheung, Jay Chou lyrics, ???????
    It is a good place for learning chinese,and should you have any questions about learning chinese,please let me know,I would like to help you!I also could help someone who want to learn english!;)
    poopyqueenrox Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Jul 30, 2007, 02:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bluewolf2006
    the sentence before is typed with chinese,what is mean:"hello everybody!my name is LI JUN,I'm in GUANG ZHOU of China now,I want to learn Enlish,Is anybody can teach me some l earning skills of Enlish? Thank you!
    You could find an english tutor or take some english tests on the net to improve. Your english seems great from what you've written and you seem to be really good at translating the languages. Maybe you could try and become friends with a person who also can speak english
    jainaproudmore123 Posts: 10, Reputation: -4

Jul 30, 2007, 02:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bluewolf2006
    the sentence before is typed with chinese,what is mean:"hello everybody!my name is LI JUN,I'm in GUANG ZHOU of China now,I want to learn Enlish,Is anybody can teach me some l earning skills of Enlish? Thank you!
    You know bluewolf2006, the best way to learn English is to speak it everyday. By the way is English not English. Hai, I'm Jaina. How are you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chinese tattoo [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, a friend of mine wants to tattoo chinese letters saying "only best is good enough". Does anyone knows how is that written in chinese? Thanks.

The number 8 in Chinese [ 2 Answers ]

Need the spelling in Chinese of the number 8 (eight) and the correct way it is pronounced. Thx!

French and English Revolution [ 1 Answers ]

I have essya to write and I don't

Spoken English [ 4 Answers ]

Please tell me what the following mean grammatically (1)he should have been going. (2)he can have done.

Chinese engraving [ 5 Answers ]

My son wants the words Grandma and Grandpa engraved in Chinese onto an identity bracelet from them. Could someone translate for me please? Would this need special equipment? Thank you John Chapman

View more questions Search