Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 30, 2007, 04:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxie
    YOU GET THIS REALLY GOOD FEELING THEN CONTRACTIONS OF THE VAGINA AND SURROUNDING AREAS. noW IF i COULD ONLY FIND A GUY TO DO IT THRU INTERCOURSE,OH WELL
    It helps if you are able to adjust your position during intercourse. If you find someone that can push all your buttons just so without years of marriage to learn, then it's a fluke of luck. Because what works for you is unlikely to work on the first 20 women you pull off the street at random. Basically meaning every woman's buttons aren't exactly the same. That's like saying all TV's are the same. Or all radios are the same, or all cars are the same.
    soadbeawal Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2007, 01:04 PM
    Try orla or anal as u self stimulate and when u feel it coming, just relax your muscles and don't think about it, just relaxing and let nature do its thing
    aaii Posts: 91, Reputation: 10

Oct 12, 2007, 01:23 PM
    Yeah I agree with what most people here have said.

Basically try;

1) Get little "helpers" involved (your toys)
    2) Completely relaxing. This means being relaxed in your surrounding, your partner, everything. Just completely let go, sit back, and enjoy the ride.
    3) Not "trying" to get an orgasm, because this will put both of you under pressure. Concentrate on making it feel good as apose to focusing on an orgasm.
    4) Try different ways of stimulating. Stimulate the g-spot, cervix, clitoris, breasts (sometimes it's not just about what's down below that counts!), etc.

Take care

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Orgasm [ 7 Answers ]

:o Ok my friend asked me to ask this question. She wants to know if anyone knows how to achieve multiple orgasms. I myself have had them but don't know how to answer that one for her. Anyone have a reply for her.

Why can't I orgasm? [ 2 Answers ]

:( I have being sexually active for less than a year and I really get into it but I never seem to feel much after a few minutes. The time that makes me every bad is that I feel pleasure for a few seconds but it goes away. This has happen to me a lot and I what to know why it happens me that I can...

How do I know its an orgasm? [ 22 Answers ]

Ive had sexual pleasure, I've had it just giving it to myself, for a long time. And now I get the same feeling when I have sex, (only when I'm on top) I'm not sure if its an orgasm or not, because I never seem to moan. I can't really explain how it feels either, it lasts for about.. 5 seconds... or...

Why can't I orgasm [ 5 Answers ]

:( :mad: I'm 21 and just started having sex again after giving it up for a while to try and find myself some to trust and not use me... so I found that guy and we had sex for the first time this past weekend. And we were going at it for an hour and a half and I didn't have one orgasm. I mean I have...

Never had an orgasm [ 1 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years. He is the love of my life and I can't imagine life without him. But before me his ex fiancé cheated on him. As a result he has virtually no sexual confidence and often my time is taken up with reassuring him. It is perhaps for this reason that I can never...

View more questions Search