Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aprilmyers1983 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2007, 03:22 PM
    Puppy dying
    I live on a farm and my Dog had a litter of puppies. About 4 weeks after she had them, she died. We found her in the garden. Well, we have been feeding the puppies puppy milk that we mix. One of the puppies was behind the barn and was lying there not moving. I picked her up and he was still breathing. I have fed him ana dhe was walking around but he seems so off balance and wobbly! He can hardly walk without sitting. Help!:( :( :( :(
    Anayden Posts: 67, Reputation: 19

Apr 24, 2007, 03:24 PM
    Take Him To The Vet!
    aprilmyers1983 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2007, 03:28 PM
    ... I know to do that but, the vet is closed right now! I need an alternative until the morning but, THANKS>... HELP PLEASE! PS... I live in the middle of no where... Is he dying?
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2007, 04:59 PM
    I am sorry April but we cannot possibly diagnose your dog online. There are too many variables and we cannot examine him in cyberspace. Did you take the mother in for a check up during or after her pregnancy? Did the vet give you any indication as to what went wrong? Or does he even know about it? April, most vets have emergency numbers, even in rural areas. Have you even tried to call him? Anayden is right. You need a vet. Not a web site. There is a very good chance that he is dying. How could you possibly leave puppies outside to wander around on their own without constant supervision? There are any number of things he could have gotten into. Possibly he ate the same thing that might have killed his mother. You never, ever should have allowed your dog to get pregnant if you cannot be watchful of your pets. If any of those puppies survive, get them spayed and neutered so you don't set up the probability that siblings will mate. If you can't afford to do that, surrender them to your local Humane Society or ASPCA.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dying roots? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I am asking this for a friend but she dyed her brown hair blonde but the roots are starting to show. How should she redo her roots? Should she just put hair dye on the top? Or can she just put hairdye on her whold head ? She is afraid that if she just does the roots she will miss some and get...

I think I'm dying... [ 2 Answers ]

Please help... My boyfriend and I broke up and I was hoping someone could give me an idea or two for an amazing romantic gesture... that doesn't cost anything... and that would REALLY fix and help things... I don't want to lose him because he is truly the only guy that really cares... we've been...

When can I get another puppy after my puppy died of parvo? [ 19 Answers ]

My husband and I recently bought a puppy. 5 days later she was very sick and after taking her to the vet hospital we found out she had parvo. We did everything possible to help her get better but after 5 days of 24 hour treatment we had to put her to sleep. We've now learned that she contacted the...

Dying Fish [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Guys, My kids have an aquarium at home medium size which has got a filter and they are changing the water and cleaning the whole stuff occasionally but not late. They are feeding them morning and evening according to the instructions from the pet shop. They have to buy new fishes in every two...

I'm dying to get help and don't know where to look. [ 8 Answers ]

Im really sorry if this is the wrong area to ask my question, but Im new to this forum and really need some help. Here's my problem: My computer constantly and, seemingly, for no reason crashes (restarts itself) I had this problem before a while back and someone I know looked at it, removed...

View more questions Search