Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nimmyajit Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2007, 11:55 PM
    Female orgasm
    Hai ,

How can I find out whether my partner had orgasm or not. How to help the partner to have multiple orgasms.

Njt
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2007, 12:45 AM
    The following sites may be of help to you. I hope that they are.

How to help your female partner have orgasms

The female orgasm - TheSite.org

Orgasm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

AskMen.com - Female orgasm

How to Give a Female an Orgasm ; Increase Female Sex Drive
    Parajr Posts: 149, Reputation: 21

Apr 18, 2007, 02:50 AM
    Be bold and ask her if she had one. If she responds with a no this would be your oppoutunity to ask, "So baby, what do I need to do to make sure that you come more often." That worked for me. Usually when a female has masturbated or had other sexual partners they know what they like, or need in order to have an orgasm. Do what she says and feel like King-Ding-A-Ling. :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2007, 03:08 AM
    You also may want to consult the advise placed on posts at the bottom of this page concerning similar questions to yours.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2007, 04:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nimmyajit
    hai ,

how can i find out whether my partner had orgasm or not. how to help the partner to have multiple orgasms.

njt
    How about asking him or her?
    Communication is always the key no matter the circumstances ;)
    EnglishRose Posts: 279, Reputation: 49

Apr 18, 2007, 10:26 AM
    Practice is the best way to ensure good results. Spend lots of time finding out exactly what she does and doesn't enjoy. Try to learn more than just one technique. Make sure you don't just concentrate on her genitals and boobs, men always make this mistake! Alternate between soft and gentle actions and slightly harder and faster movements. After a lot of time spent with one person you will learn to read them and know exactly what they are enjoying and when. If your partner is struggling to catch her breath then your doing a good job. Ask her to let you know when she's having fun by moaning genly when you do something. This will let you know and probablty really turn you both on too!
    anette Posts: 24, Reputation: 5

Apr 18, 2007, 07:57 PM
    Hai,

I have experienced my partner ejaculating several times. She just trembles and discharge a sudden flow of fluid, which is quite different from the normal wetness. I have seen it most of the times when we were having it orally by stimulating the clitoris. It is quite easy to find out when she is going to come and often she admits that she had come which gives me lot of joy. She does not allow me to go down after that and she looks bit embarrassed, if I try to force my way down. It tastes and smells different for me which arouses me to the extreme .
    And in the end to make an entry into a come filled puzzy and offloading it, is a great experience, which I really enjoy.

Good luck try it.
    lfsxthnudie Posts: 26, Reputation: -2

Apr 23, 2007, 06:46 PM
    If you are a man and your penis is inside her, you will feel her get very tight and wet, and then she may seem a bit exhausted.
    steffy_bear Posts: 47, Reputation: -2

Jun 17, 2007, 02:08 PM
    I agree with everyone. But if you tell her when you are about to then she might start and that's an extra turn on well at least to me because it makes me want to work extra hard to get them there and make it better.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2007, 06:48 AM
    How do you get to Carnegie Hall?

Practice, practice, practice.

Every woman is different as to what and exactly where her buttons are. Some are multi-orgasmic, some aren't. Learn what makes her tick... what sets her off. In time you can get her off faster than you can get yourself off.

And make sure she never feels she needs to lie about having an orgasm. That does nobody any good. She doesn't get off, and you end up thinking you are doing things right when you aren't and nobody ever gets to where they should be.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Female president [ 32 Answers ]

How come we never have a girl for a president?

How to tell your teenage female what a orgasm is [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Im having a real problem being able to explain to a 13 year old girl what a orgasm is,why you get them and what they are,I could realey use so help with this one please. ...

What is a female orgasm? [ 8 Answers ]

What is a female orgasm?

Female anatomy [ 2 Answers ]

Okay we all know that all virgins have a hymen which partially covers the vagina. My friend who is a virgin did a physiacl examination of herself and found that the hole which leads to the vagina is small. She does see her period normally, but Because of this, does it hurt during sexual...

Intercourse Orgasm (female) [ 5 Answers ]

Yes, this is yet another question regarding my girlfriend. She and I have been together nearly 6 months, and I am the first of any of her partners to give her an orgasm. I've been quite successful stimulating her with my middle finger (and usually using the other hand on her nipples). And...

View more questions Search