Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    love story45 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2007, 02:22 PM
    I cant move on
    Something is terribly wrong its been 6 months and I can't move on!! Simply I haven't gotten over her, and it is starting to negatively affect my life, and love life. We are still friends, and she still hurts me.. I know but she means well, she is to strong of a person to show emotions back so it was always left at that. I just want to know is this normal, I haven't loved to many people to know.
    Tony J Posts: 90, Reputation: 4

Apr 10, 2007, 02:31 PM
    You need to stay away from her. By being friends and in contact still the emotional baggage will, and still is, resurfacing. I would suggest avoiding her totally.
    Illusion Posts: 195, Reputation: 33

Apr 14, 2007, 11:30 PM
    I would suggest that you recognize that you love her, you wanted the relationship to work out, it didn't and now it hurts. Let it go and know that someone else will come along that will love you. You will love someone else soon enough. Plan to go out with your friends and stay busy. You need some alone time to center yourself. If she is still hurting you, ask yourself why you want to continue the connection? You need time to grieve over this and know that the hurt will pass. You are a strong person also and you need to take care of yourself and move on. I agree that you should not see or speak with her anymore.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Do I Move On? [ 5 Answers ]

My ex left about 4 months ago for a new job. We had a wonderful and very loving relationship but he didn't ask me to go with him. It broke my heart. I find that I can't seem to let go. We chat on occasion but I feel as if he has let me go completely and moved on. When he left he shut me out. It was...

How to move on [ 1 Answers ]

I figured I would ask this better early then late. My girlfriend of about a little more than a year just broke up with me an hour ago. We had been having problems, were going to stay together, than broke up. Our whole relationship there has been one thing haunting us, which has been my past. I...

To move or not to move - Tub Drain [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I am installing a 72" soaker tub into a properly roughed in basement bathroom. The soaker tub's drain is not in the traditional spot and is positioned in the middle of the length of the bath. I have a 2" snub up located about 24-30" from where my tub drain will sit. Do I have to cut up...

Still can't move on [ 9 Answers ]

Hi wondering if anyone can help. I split up with my ex 6 months ago. He finished the relationship, I did not want it to end. Since we have split we have remained friends and have continued to see each other often resulting in us sleeping together. He says that he doesn't want to be with me at the...

Can't move on! [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend finished with me around 2 months ago. He has a new girlfriend now but I can not seem to move on. I have not been chasing him or trying to contact him or trying to get him back or anything. Its just I cannot seem to move on. Any advice?

View more questions Search