Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigal1812006 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2007, 09:19 PM
    How to tell your teenage female what a orgasm is
    Hi,
    Im having a real problem being able to explain to a 13 year old girl what a orgasm is,why you get them and what they are,I could realey use so help with this one please.

Hopeless and male
    Thank you
    bigal1812006
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

May 21, 2007, 04:24 PM
    I know it's a bit late, but do you still want to know?
    tawnynkids Posts: 622, Reputation: 111

May 23, 2007, 04:59 PM
    I know the OP hasn't been back but WHY would you even need to tell a 13 year old about orgasm? Isn't enough just to know what sex is at that point? GOOD GRIEF!
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2007, 05:01 PM
    I agree tell about the facts of life, I too do not feel it is nec. To explain an orgasm
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2007, 04:59 PM
    Okay, I agree with discussing sex-however orgasm is (or it should be) enjoyable for both participants-I think this because so far I have answered about thirty questions from women/girls relating to female orgasm (specifically those that think sex will do it for them-but it doesnt).

It would be nice for all of us to drop our sexual hang-ups and learn that sex is not only for procreation-it could actually be fun too.

I would suggest it is highly likely the girl (of the OP) masturbates? Right, wrong?

Some girls that have not been sex-educated can stress over that the great feeling they have (an orgasm) if they touch themselves, think that this orgasm may cause pregnancy-YES some people think that!-I would (and have done so) discuss this with my daughter-in her terms.

She asked the question-we told her it was a nice feeling that people have when they touch themselves or when they have sex-period.

Was this corrupting the child? I think not.

If the question was asked-and I have an answer, I will answer it from a purely educational point of view.

Cheers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Headaches in teenage girls [ 7 Answers ]

If my teenage girl is not getting enough sleep could it cause headaches? She only sleeps about 7 hours a night and sometimes less than that.

Teenage Pregnancy? [ 15 Answers ]

My son's girlfriend is 4 months pregnant. Her own mother will not take her to the doctor, She is constantly calling her names. Telling her she is going to take the baby from her. The verbal abuse is BAD, her mother is not doing anything to help the mother of my grandchild. I have been there for...

Teenage daughter [ 18 Answers ]

Dear sir/madam, I have seen my 16 year old daughter holding hands with her female friend- should I be worried about her sexual orientation? Thank you LUis

HELP with Teenage Daughter [ 8 Answers ]

I need help. My 17 year old daughter is pregnant and I cannot mentally deal with her decision to have a baby. Over the past five years my daughter has taken me through one bad ordeal after another. My family has tried to help but they have had to put her out of their homes. Recently our house...

Intercourse Orgasm (female) [ 5 Answers ]

Yes, this is yet another question regarding my girlfriend. She and I have been together nearly 6 months, and I am the first of any of her partners to give her an orgasm. I've been quite successful stimulating her with my middle finger (and usually using the other hand on her nipples). And...

View more questions Search