Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dikokoG Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2011, 08:10 AM
    Can help me find old song video clip where is the women in red dress and the bomb
    Can help me find old song video clip where is the women in red dress and the bomb

Check out some similar questions!

How to find song by video clip? [ 3 Answers ]

A man walking on the road in a tunnel. At the end of the clip he puts his arms out wide and is hit by a car or truck. But the car or truck is destroyed not him

Help Me Find This Song By Video Clip Description? [ 5 Answers ]

The name of this song is 'high' and the word that appears most of the song or containers. The video clip is 2 faces of man & woman kissing throughout the whole song. I just need the artist's name. Thank you.

Help Me Find This Song By Video Clip Description? [ 11 Answers ]

Well I know only its video clip and really like this song it is a war style like (Civil War) or (Napoleonic Wars) and there is a boy that is going to deliver a message and its getting shot also the singer plays a soldier that in the end he is getting shot too it is like that can anyone tell me...

Find a song from video clip? [ 0 Answers ]

It was a video clip with insects, flying in a room where a woman was making some chores. And somehow the woman tried to kill the insects with a vacuum. I believe it was in the year 2006 or 2007. The music was rock, punk rock. It was a lot in the greek music channel MAD TV. Thanks.

Please help me to find a song by a video clip description [ 1 Answers ]

I am searching for this song for a long time already, but without results. It was a lot on MTV like 7 years ago, the artist name was Alessandro or something similar. The story is folowing: there is an elevator in the skyscraper, there isa man in it and the a woman enter and after a while they...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.