Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vivibaby21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2011, 05:35 PM
    I'm trying to conceive
    I'm trying to conceive but taking allergy medicine benadryl would it be bad for a baby?
    cindychick06 Posts: 68, Reputation: 9

Jan 13, 2011, 05:37 PM
    http://www.obfocus.com/high-risk/medsprint.htm

I'm pregnant too and a friend of mine actually sent me the link above to show me medications that I could and couldn't take. But I would always make sure with a doctor first.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When did I conceive? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, The first day of my last lmp was the 11th October 2009. I have a cycle of around 28 days. At my dating scan I was given a due date of the 15th July 2010. Is it possible for me to have conceived on the 2nd November 2009?

Trying to conceive [ 4 Answers ]

I have been on depo for 5 years but been off it since June 09. I have had 3 nomral menstral cycles since then. Me and my fiancé is trying to conceive but not having any luck. Is there a way I can get pregnant?

Trying to conceive [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, I am trying to conceive with my first baby and I am 30 yrs old. My periods are regular by 30 days and lmp was 29 sep. This month during my ovulation period me and my husband had intercourse on 11, 13, 14 and 16. On 16 I experienced severe headache. On 17, yesterday I had severe abdomen...

Trying to conceive [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if this is a positive or negative ovulation. I got carried away and took multiples. Some look positive and some look negative to me.

Trying to conceive [ 5 Answers ]

HI I recently had a miscarriage on June 10th and me and my husband have been trying since July and we had no luck I was wondering if any of you had any trick to share or if you have the same situation and how long it took to get pragnant again cause I had a full physical and everything is normal...

View more questions Search