Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sexxysnot2009 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2007, 12:53 PM
    Depovera Shot
    I get the depo shot and I was wondering if it is normal to of had my period for 4 weeks with being on the shot?

:confused:
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Jan 12, 2007, 12:56 PM
    It effects many people in different ways, I on the other hand didn't have a period for 9 years.
    To be perfectly honest with you id ask your nurse before she gives you the next shot.
    I do hope they made you perfectly aware of all the side effects while being on the drug and after.
    cosmicjade26 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2007, 08:18 PM
    Hey sexxy,

The depo acts different with each woman who has it, my periods left me for 2 ys, but my friend had a period for about 3 months stopped for a week and then started again, some periods are not affected (but not that common)

I aggree with curly, check with your care giver the next time you go to have it.
    discojunkia Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2007, 12:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sexxysnot2009
    I get the depo shot and I was wondering if it is normal to of had my period for 4 weeks with being on the shot?

:confused:
    Yes I think so I had it for the first 6 months straight, still trying figure out how I'm alive.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Depo Shot [ 18 Answers ]

I just started the depo shot about 5 days ago... so far all I have heard about it is horror stories... I am glad to report that so far I haven't had any side affects... only a little more sensitive... but then again it hasn't even been a week yet... I kind of just got on it with out asking any...

Deprovera Shot? [ 11 Answers ]

:confused: I'm just wondering how long you have until the shot wears off? I am waiting for my insurance to go through, but in the meantime I am 5 days past the due date for my next shot! So I am just wondering how likely it is that I will get pregnant and am I taking a big risk having sex while...

Hot Shot [ 2 Answers ]

How Due You Start A Hot Shot Company With The Oil Field Company's And How Due You Bid For There Business?

Hit me with your best shot! [ 12 Answers ]

I am on a 80's music hunt. I have a pretty large selection of 80's music, but I'm sure that there are a few songs out there that I don't have yet. If you have a hot minute, just ramble off some groups, or song titles that I can look up so I can add to my collection of great 80's music. ...

View more questions Search