Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hockeychick4123 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2010, 05:30 PM
    How to get an 8th grade class clown/jock to like you?
    beachloverjohn Posts: 491, Reputation: 242

Sep 27, 2010, 06:38 PM

Well people like that, no matter what their age, are so full of themselves that if you just start laughing at every stupid thing he does, he will probably fall in love with you.
    beachloverjohn Posts: 491, Reputation: 242

Sep 27, 2010, 09:18 PM

You know hockychick, if you think about it, you will see that it was a perfect answer.. And aren't you up kind of late for a school night?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 27, 2010, 09:34 PM

Wanted to give you a greenie, but got ERROR: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to beachloverjohn again.

She skipped over your very helpful suggestion.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Sep 27, 2010, 09:35 PM

Are you in 8th grade as well?

Are you interested because you actually like this boy, or is it that you want popularity points?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am in 8th grade. [ 8 Answers ]

I am in 8th grade and I need to do a Science Fair Project. Does anyone have any ideas? PLEASE HELP ME!

I'm 15 and I'm going to 8th grade , I don't want to do 8th grade I want to skip to 9th [ 11 Answers ]

I stayed back in 4th grade and 5th grade , now I'm becoming a 8th grader , I'm really ready for high school even though my grades are a little low , can you help me shoud I move to a other country so they could skip me?

What do I need to now for 8th grade history [ 5 Answers ]

How much history do you need to know for eghth grade? I need to know what to cram, I've been homeschooled and I want to make sure I know it all, I think I do but not sure

Since 8th grade [ 15 Answers ]

When I was in 8th grade I realized I had feelings for one of my guy friends. Not a close friend but a simple crush nothing more. And he liked me too. But then this girl all of a sudden started crushing on him and then he liked her and then that was it they were going out and me and him were...

8th grade prom.. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey.. well my 8th grade prom is coming up soon. I have no idea what kind of dress to get. Well I am like 5', 13 years old... and like 80-90 lbs. I need some major help. Does anyone know where I can find a nice dress? Thanks, jessica <33

View more questions Search