Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    timber97 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2006, 08:20 AM
    I give up
    Almost a year ago I started to experience burning while urinating. I passed it off as a bladder infection for a few months. I then started noticing that the meatus opening started hardening causing my urine flow to go in different directions. This was followed by a pusy discharge that is foul smelling and would scale up the opening of the urethra causing the urine flow to be almost blocked. The burning sensation would be so severe that it would discolor the urethra opening like is was burned by an acid. My docter sent my urine and blood in for tests to determine if it was an STD or HIV or Hep. Or herpes. All tests came back negative. I have noticed that a scaring seems to be forming down the front of the shaft. I was sent to a uroloist and have an appointment to have a scope done to see if it's a virile infection of the bladder. Still waiting to go for that but now the burning can be almost unbearable at times. Now I seem to be forming little blood blisters under the hood that appear and disappear without warning. They do not hurt at all but the penis head can become very tender to the touch. Any ideas?
    bkdaniels Posts: 140, Reputation: 12

Dec 27, 2006, 10:30 AM
    Do not pass off a bladder infection. The infection can worsen and cause complete urine obstruction.

The are no STD's, however this doesn't mean that you are completely out of the woods. Nonspecfic urethritis, for example, it can cause from watery to heavy discharge, itiching in uretha, Pain in the head of the penis, in urethra, in the testes, and groin.

The cause is often psychosomatic, however, antibiotics of various types are employed for treatment. You should discuss this issue with your Doctor, a referral to a Mental Health provider may be helpful.

Hope this answers your question!

REFERENCE(S)

1. WebMD, 2006. Discharge from the penis
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 27, 2006, 10:49 AM
    Just out of curiosity, how would a referral to Mental Health be helpful?

I understand that this man needs a urologist and FAST!!
    cyberslider Posts: 45, Reputation: 6

Dec 27, 2006, 11:07 AM
    I would go to the emergency room for it seem lots of antibiotics are needed fast. If not treated soon you can expect it to turn into a form on cancer
    timber97 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2006, 09:12 AM
    I understand a man's penis has a mind of its own but how would mental health be a problem. I have already gone through the antibiotics and have been tested for all known STD's that would cause these systems with negative results. My doctor has even run them twice to make sure and had doubled up on the antibiotics. Went to see a urologist and he said this is a common problem in adult men though he did not go into specifics. He has booked me in for a scope of my urethra to see if it's a viral infection deep in the bladder. I have been going through all kinds of websites trying to find my symptoms with no luck ata all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I Give Up? [ 9 Answers ]

I am in recovery for alcoholism, have been sober for about 16 months. It's been hard but the best thing I have ever done. I have been struggling with a relationship with a man also in the Program. We are told in the Program to let go and let God. I try to do this but can't seem to let go on this...

Ex won't give up [ 37 Answers ]

I meet a great guy shortly after he left his wife we started dating while he was going through a divorce that she drug out as long as she could I had nothing to do with them splitting he was living with a friend when I meet him she has been a real pain she took 2,000 dollars out of a line of credit...

I give up [ 15 Answers ]

This has bee a horrible year! I thought that I got through the worst, but today I want to give up. I have an adult daughter. We were always so close, in fact, we were best friends. She was engaged.In June they broke the engagement, over the phone, due to a fight about where they would live. He...

I give up [ 8 Answers ]

This has bee a horrible year! I thought that I got through the worst, but today I want to give up. I have an adult daughter. We were always so close, in fact, we were best friends. She was engaged.In June they broke the engagement, over the phone, due to a fight about where they would live. He...

I give up [ 3 Answers ]

View more questions Search