Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ttkzrider18 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2010, 09:48 AM
    Why won't my boyfriend have sex with me?
    I have been with my boyfriend officially for 3 months but we were together for two beofore that. So about 5 months together. When we first started seeing each other he was more than willing to have sex with me all the time! But then it started to slow down. We wouldn't have sex for days and now it has turned into weeks. I talk to him about it and he says he just doesn't have the sex drive anymore.. He says it is definitely not me.. He feels really bad but he says he just isn't ever in the mood anymore. Im always the one that jumps on him and wants to have sex he NEVER comes on to me. I don't know what to do. Ive tried showing some skin and all that stuff. I know for a fact he is being faithfull and he has never cheated on any of his past girlfriends. I trust him completely but what the F**K am I doing wrong?? Please help me :(
    lickemlolly Posts: 397, Reputation: 62

Aug 4, 2010, 10:05 AM
    Its not always you... I went through that with one of my exes... just couldn't explain it I lost all desire to have sex... I didn't know what was wrong he thought I was cheating... but I swear I never did.. sometimes these things can be brought on by a hormonal imbalance.. is he taking any dietary supps? New meds? It might help if he sees a physician... is his lack of desire just for you or is it in sex altogether?
    mrshodges Posts: 208, Reputation: 34

Aug 4, 2010, 12:08 PM

I have a feeling you are not old enough to be on the adult fourm.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Aug 4, 2010, 06:38 PM

Argumentative posts cleared up.

Hijacking removed.

OP--how old are you both?

Everyone else, let's please not answer until we hear back from the OP.

OKAY?
    ttkzrider18 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2010, 12:21 PM

I am 18 and yes I am old enough to be on the adult forum.
    He is turning 24 in September. He does not take any meds just pot.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Aug 5, 2010, 12:52 PM

How much pot? It is a very big libido limiter.
    Oddboots Posts: 57, Reputation: 8

Aug 6, 2010, 01:40 AM
    Three months and no sex drive?

He's either having waaay too much pot, or he's just not that into you.

It's not you, it's him.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Aug 6, 2010, 07:18 AM

So... you've been together for five months. That is probably a good indicator of what you're relationship is going to be like. Is this what you really want? It isn't a great amount of time, truth be told.

Pot is bad. Chances are he smokes too. That's bad. Think about this, we tend to internalize the problems that are in a relationship as being created by ourselves. The sex life part of it is crap, *I* must be doing something wrong. It helps to take a step back and look at the relationship from an unbiased position.

What is really going on and is this something, that you have deemed important enough to complain about and seek help about, that is a deal breaker? I think it might be.

Good luck
    whatisgoinon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2010, 07:22 PM
    I am having the same problem with my boyfriend I just don't understand what is going on with guys at this point.. I am trying another method where I won't change in front of him show him anything no *** no tits and when he asks for it I will be the one to say no at first and see if his desire changes when I am not giving him it every time he wants it.. then when I see things changing then I will give in but if not then I might have to call it quits because I'm not a nimfo but sex is a big part in a relationship
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2010, 08:15 AM

I find game playing in a relationship never serves a purpose. If you are having sex with this guy you can presumably talk to him. Ask him what the problem is.

Personally if I ever decide to dress and undress in (literally) a closet and refuse my husband's sexual advances - who am I punishing? Answer: me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend won't have sex with me [ 52 Answers ]

Hi I am posting this question because I don't know what else to do. I have been in this relationship for over 13 months now and I am more confused by the day. We haven't had sex now in almost 9 months. Masturbation is getting boring and I won't stoop to cheating on him its not my style at all. I...

My boyfriend won't have sex with me [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for 1.5 years... He has a very busy job and I'm tired of the excuse "im stressed". I am so in love with him and have never felt this way about anyone.. When we first met he wasn't very good in the sack.. It is a very hard subject for me but I have gotten...

Why won't my boyfriend have sex with me? [ 4 Answers ]

This is embarrassing but I don't know where else to turn for answers. In order to paint the picture... I am a 25 years old and am often referred to as very beautiful. I am the typical San Diego raised blondie. I have never had to deal with this problem before and I have to admit, I am deeply...

My Boyfriend won't have sex with me [ 11 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend for almost 5 years, we haven't had sex in a year and a half. I know CRAZY! When we first started dating we had a great sex life then everything started to head down hill. I found out he was cheating on me and decided to forgive and forget( can you really ever do...

View more questions Search