Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jessikka2011 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2010, 12:27 AM
    Do you have problems coming to the big O?
    I have been having sex for a few years now and there have only one or two times where I have. Any advice/tips/trick on how to get the job done?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

May 28, 2010, 05:16 AM
    For one thing don't think of it as a 'job'. Sometimes, thinking too much about the destination takes away from the natural build up of the journey. For some, orgasm begins with arousal and getting the mind as aroused as the body is.

Can you orgasm while masturbating?

A lot of women can't climax without direct clitoral stimulation either with a toy or by hand. Some positions are better at providing stimulation, but are something that you would have to experiment with.
    cindychick06 Posts: 68, Reputation: 9

May 28, 2010, 06:19 AM

I have the same issue. I have been having sex for a while now, and I will say not a single time I have had sex have I had the big O. It didn't matter if the guy was big, small, thick or thin none of them worked. I have had it during forplay or fingering but not during sex. It's just one of those things some of us women have. For me it is not possible to have the big O without clitoral stimulation. I thought something was wrong with me but then I read that it actually is very common for most women not to be able to. Try having your guy do a little stimulation before you jump into intercourse and see if that helps. Sometimes just as in my case it just doesn't happen
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

May 28, 2010, 08:04 AM

There have only been a few times in my sexual history where my partner has Orgasmed as a result of penetrative sex alone. My current GF tends to use a vibrator while she is on top of me. She tends get a better orgasm when she is 'filled' and using a vibrator.

So don't worry about not being able to orgasm during sex. It's normal. That being said it doesn't need to be a regular occurrence. Get some toys. Get him to slow down. Get him to 'finish you off'. Finish yourself off.

My GF has told me that sex is fun. Getting off during sex is better, but isn't required.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the oil coming out of big screen 60 inch mag. Tv. Should it be cleaned out [ 1 Answers ]

How to get a clear picture on big screen 60 inch TV. After unscrewing the back, oil began coming out. What is the oil and what should I do.

DAEWOO 1.5i big big problems [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I have a 1994 daewoo 1.5i and recently for quite some time now when I drive about half an hour it splutters and chokes and cut's out. IT IS multi-point fuel injected. Do not know why it is doing this PLEASE HELP!! Add me on msn if you know why [email protected]

View more questions Search