Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    con53.te Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2010, 12:06 AM
    What do I do about vaginal bumps that aren't painful and don't seem like ingrown hairs
    I am nineteen years old, I have been having sex since I was 14, and shaving my vagina since I was thirteen, I have recently developed lumps varying in size, but all smaller than a pea. There are roughly five of them now, three are barely noticeable. I have had one for a while, and it's on the outer labia (about a year) but the rest have developed within the last month or so, and I have been with my current boyfriend for 4 months now. They aren't painful, and they don't seem like ingrown hairs. I have tried popping them like a zit with tweezers but they just bleed, nothing comes out and the lumps remain, I don't have a vehicle so I can't get to my doctor. If anyone has any answers please let me know, I'm a little nervous about them, and confused as well. I don't think it's herpes or genital warts, but I know I should get tested anyway, I just wanted some feedback before I do as I am very worried. Thanks, let me know.
    MrEasy Posts: 112, Reputation: 17

Mar 9, 2010, 05:54 PM

Look up Bartholin Cysts but the best thing is to see a doctor. Perhaps a friend or family member can take you since you don't have a car.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal bumps/pimples/ingrown hairs [ 7 Answers ]

OK... I bought I cheap pack of razors about four months ago an shaved off all my pubic hair. Afterwards I got about 30 little red bumps all over the area where I grow hair, not near my lips or inside my vagina. They didn't hurt, itch or anything. They formed white heads like pimples and I was able...

Ingrown hairs [ 5 Answers ]

I cannot seem to get rid of ingrown hairs in spots that I shave, and even ones that I don't... I have them all over. What's the deal? How do I get rid of them?

Ingrown Hairs [ 1 Answers ]

I am getting horrible ingrown hairs on my neck. I am constantly moisturizing my neck everyday and night but will not take them away. I shave once to twice a week to help prevent them also but does not work. I use a mach 3 razor and I may be shaving to closely. I thought of possibly using a electric...

Ingrown hairs [ 2 Answers ]

I have developed a problem with in grown hairs after I started waxing my bikini line. I realised that I had to stop waxing but it is still a problem. Now I have several unsightly scars and I want to know if there is anyway of reducing the redness.

View more questions Search