Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oupoot Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2006, 12:33 PM
    Why don't I want to have sex with my girlfriend?
    I have been going out with my girlfriend for two months now and it is going really well. We have agreed we are ready to have sex but since the discussion I have lost interest in sleeping with her. I love her with all my heart but for some reason do not want to sleep with her. I cannot find any reason why? I see it as a long term relationship and really love her? Any advice as to why I do not want to have sex with her would be appreciated, she is going to get frustrated soon..
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2006, 02:34 PM
    That is tough for anyone to answer.

Will this be your first time? Her first time?

Have you been hurt in the past by ex's that you have slept with? Girls cheating on you?

From what you have given it is tough to give you answers.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 21, 2006, 03:00 PM
    I have a few more questions, if you don't mind:

How old are you?

Do you think 2 months could be too early?

Does this go against the morals and values that you have been brought up with?

Are you SURE you love her only 2 months into the relationship or could you be afraid that this is not as serious as you would like it to be?
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2006, 04:04 PM
    Are you a virgin?

Wha tare you afraid of?

WHen your with her you start and talk. Go extremely slow. Kiss a little. Four play is to get you over those nerves as well. It's not like you see her and jump in the sack 2 minutes later - no woman wants that. Go slow - listen to her.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 21, 2006, 08:33 PM
    After 2 months maybe you just aren't comfortable with her yet. What's the hurry, take your time.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2006, 11:12 PM
    I dated a girl seriously from the time I was a junior in hs to past college. We didn't have "sex" (though we fooled around a lot of ways) for 3 years.

Yes, years. She didn't want to and I was fine with that for a while.

You might have agreed to the idea of it, but you aren't ready. Fine.

Don't kick yourself too much, especially if you are younger and don't have the experience.
    jastheace Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Nov 22, 2006, 01:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by oupoot
    I have been going out with my girlfriend for two months now and it is going really well. We have agreed we are ready to have sex but since the discussion I have lost interest in sleeping with her. I love her with all my heart but for some reason do not want to sleep with her. I cannot find any reason why? I see it as a long term relationship and really love her? Any advice as to why I do not want to have sex with her would be appreciated, she is going to get frustrated soon..
    Dude I think the answer is obvious? You either don't find her sexually attractive or your not ready to sleep with her or... you like men? Do you like to look at other woman and want to have sex with them or is it all woman??
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2006, 12:17 PM
    Without answers to all the good questions asked above, it's hard to say, but my guess is that two months is just way too soon. Chill, man. Go slow. Funny how the physical and emotional bodies are often wiser than the intellect. Listen to them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ex Girlfriend help [ 5 Answers ]

What's up people! I recently was dating a girl for a period of six years. We were best friends, and we still get a long well today after being broken up for a couple months. She was the one who initiated this breakup. I can admit I wasn't always good to her, and ignored her to an extent. I...

No Girlfriend [ 2 Answers ]

I haven't had a girlfriend for nearly 3 years, and I'm only 16. When I was youner I used to have a girlfriend all the time, I used to be able to go and ask the girl out to her face, then I started asking my friends to ask them for me, but now I daren't even do that. I guess that I'm scared of being...

Ex Girlfriend [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I'm 16 , and I reside in Delaware, two years ago, I met this girl , when we first met, we didn't really talk, then we became real good friends, and eventually sparked a relationship and it lasted a good 9 months. We was real young and I remember she wanted us to get married and I grew...

My girlfriend [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I would like to know how to make my girlfreind deel special we are both 14 and I need help please I really love her

Ex girlfriend [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I am having trouble with an ex girlfriend. When I was 17 I went out with this girl for about 18months and it was our first love, it ended when she went to university and I was getting jealous about her being out all the time, and I suppose I was a bit obsessed. It took me quite a while to...

View more questions Search