Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Owen727 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2009, 06:13 PM
    Right...

I have a girlfriend that I've been with not long. Right however I am in contact with my ex again after not talking for a yr. We broke up because she didn't trust me, so I moved on and basically jumped into another relationship. I don't know what I should do because I still love my ex, and after speaking to her, she's says she still loves me and, we have both said our feelings never changed, I just want to know which one I should choose. My heart says my ex, but my pregnant girlfriend will be devastated. I tried telling her, but she just gets emotional :(

When she was first pregnant, we discussed what we wanted to happen however, she was only bothered with what she wanted, I'm 22 my girlfriend is 19 and my ex is 21. I need some advice! Hopefully some that will get my ex back if it's going to be possible

I was with my ex for 3 years, and I know she's the one for me. I thinks I'm the one for her too. She told me, she still loves me still
    Torrid13 Posts: 637, Reputation: 149

Aug 4, 2009, 06:21 PM

Stick with your PREGNANT girlfriend.

You and your ex broke up because she didn't trust you.

No trust = bad relationship.

You go back with your ex, and the crappy relationship cycle with only continue.

Don't walk out on the girl YOU made pregnant. You have responsibility now, whether you asked/wanted it or not.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 5, 2009, 04:21 PM
    You can be with whom ever you want, but your still responsible for a child. Your tied to your girlfriend for 18 years no matter if your ex wants you, or not.

The thing to do is take responsibility for your actions, and make sure the mother, and child, are taken care of, and honestly, jumping from girl to girl was foolish then, and just as foolish now.

Young man, you don't need a girlfriend, you need to step back, and get your priorities straight, and man up to what you have done, in an honest way.

When she was first pregnant, we discussed what we wanted to happen however, she was only bothered with what she wanted,
    What the heck does that mean? What did she want that I take was so unreasonable? What did you want from this?

Did you want the ex back because, the girlfriend was pregnant? I strongly suggest you pay more attention to the girlfriend right now, and whatever it takes to help her through this, and a whole lot less time trying to get your true love(?) back.

Its your mess to clean up, so what's your plan, MAN(?)

she was only bothered with what she wanted,
    Bet you wanted her to have an abortion, right, and she said no.
    Owen727 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2009, 05:15 PM
    Edited for text/chatspeak, spelling, and grammar.

Well, to be honest, I didn't want to force her to have an abortion. She's at uni, and I've finished my studying now, I was concerned for her because the likelihood of her going back is a lot slimmer if you know what I mean. We found out like straight away back in march. I respected that she wanted to keep it. We spoke about the pros, and cons, but it was in her mind she wanted it more that anything else, so I said whatever happens I'm going to support you all the way, which that's what I'm doing I'm taking responsibility for my actions.

However now I feel I want to be with my ex. She told me she still loves me, and wants me, and my friend to meet up as a little group, but all I'm thinking is that will she ever trust me, and can I make her ever trust me again, because in the first place I was never unfaithful, she was just paranoid, because I suppose I was a little bit of a flirt to be honest, but it should never of broke us up. We ended over something stupid, however she says it was over trust

I'm so confused? :s
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 5, 2009, 07:35 PM

Then why don't you take the time to give your entire situation some real thought, instead of repeating the mistake you already acknowledged. Jumping from one female to another, and now you want to jump back again and have a child on the way.

You better take time for yourself, while you can because your world is about to change. The last thing you need is to make your mistakes worse, by making another bad decision, or take impulsive actions.

I would wait, and see what happens, before I committed to any one at this stage. It would be easy to tell you pick one, and stick to it, but I don't see you being ready for that. Instead the wisest course is give what you want some thought for a change, and express that, and work for it.

I honestly think your ex may not mean what she says, and has you trapped between your obligations, and what she thinks she wants. That love talk she gives you may not be the reason she wants you. I fear she doesn't want someone else to have you.

Sorry, that's what I see, based on the fact she chose to end things rather than work on it. That's not a good sign, Mr. Flirt.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is my girlfriend/ex girlfriend thinking? Will she realize what she's lost? [ 44 Answers ]

All right, before I start let me just say that I have been dating this girl for 3 years, ever since we graduated from high school. Background info: We met in high school, I really never knew her up until my senior year. We're both the same age and she sat beside me in class because she taught I...

Ex Girlfriend or Pregnant Girlfriend [ 10 Answers ]

I had been seeing my partner for 8 years and have had a fantastic relationship. We had a really good lifestyle and I genuinely feel like she was my soulmate and true love. Trouble is I didn't know it. I hit 40 and had what I now see as a mid life crisis. I split with my girlfriend in November,...

Pregnant ex girlfriend [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 22 year old male and my ex fell pregnant in August of last year. It is due in may and she has told me that I have to pay each time I see my child once it is born. Now she is threatening me with court action. I have tried to sort it between me and her but she won't accept anything I have to...

Is my girlfriend pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 18 years old I have been dating this girl for a while now her period has always been around the same time every month and she hasn't had a period in August we took the home pregnancy test and a blood test they botch came back negative is there any chance that she could still be pregnant?

View more questions Search