Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jai_s18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2009, 02:27 PM
    If a woman had normal periods for two months after having sex, can there be Pregnancy
    If a woman had normal periods for two months after having sex, can there be any chance of Pregnancy
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2009, 05:53 PM

It'd be really, highly unlikely. But some woman do bleed and have "periods" throughout their pregnancy. The only way to know for sure would be to take a test.
    bri2932 Posts: 14, Reputation: 0
    -

Jul 16, 2009, 10:09 PM
    I highly highly HIGHLY doubt it, but I would still get a test to make sure because its possible but NOT likely
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 16, 2009, 10:14 PM

Most likely no, what have the pregnancy tests shown??
    What makes you think there is a pregnancy
    Torrid13 Posts: 637, Reputation: 149

Jul 16, 2009, 10:15 PM

I'm saying no.
    I mean, like the one person said, there's some women that bleed while pregnant, but that isn't a common occurrence. Taking a test never hurts, but I wouldn't worry about it too much.
    shybird Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2011, 01:53 AM
    No. Take a test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Irregular periods, and pregnancy symptoms, but negative pregnancy test at home [ 19 Answers ]

Hi, Im 19 and I have had irregular periods since January of 09 My last normal period was on Nov 24 of 08 and then I was 13 days late for my period and it was really light. The next month I was only three days late, but my period was barely there. I have been experiencing many signs of pregnance,...

2 months of missed periods-Negative pregnancy test! [ 4 Answers ]

This is the second month I have gone without getting my period. I am 25, have not had a weight gane, not under a lot of stress and I am on the pill. I have never had this problem in 10 years of being on the pill and my nurse told me if the test is negative and I got my period the month before that...

30 year woman without ever having had a boyfriend ever, am I normal? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I already posted this in an old topic but I decided to start my own threat. I am a 30 year old woman who has never had a boyfriend in my life, mostly because of choice but also because of low self esteem and also and I am very aware of that because of some traumas in my past. I have...

Hi. I had periods again after my normal periods [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... I am 19 year old girl. I am having regular periods since 3 months but when I started having sex with my boyfriend I started taking ecp pills. Fews days back I had my normal periods and then on 6th day I had sex and took pills after sex. Then on 11th day I again suddenly had pain in stomach...

View more questions Search