Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamy Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2006, 12:37 PM
    Gay, staight, bi... what am I?
    I'm 20 and in uni! Ever since I was about 13-14 I've cought myself looking at lads when changing for p.e or swimming. From that even I would say I'm gay, but I'm also attracted to women as well. I've only had three girlfriends and none of them lasted past three months. I've never done anything with a bloke but I feel its only a matter of time before I do. I guess the reason I'm cnfused is that I like both but only had girlfriends and I've only had sex with girls. Is it possible that I need to experiment with a guy to find out onece and for all?

Please help I'm tearing my hair out ere!:confused:

Thanks

jamy
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Oct 15, 2006, 02:16 PM
    First things first I can't tell you what you are. No one here can. What I can inform you with is that sexuality is not some polar terms. There are shades of sexuality, where as the consensus is that there are three extremes. Gay, Straight, And Bi. Well that is not true, there are shades of sexuality, meaning that some people are not totally gay, straight, or bisexual. You could just be sexually attacted and romantically attracted to girls, but not sexually and/or romantically attracted to boys. If you felt comfortable enough to try and go out with a guy and experience those type of things, I think it might be good for you in relation to finding out whether you will like it. It might not be your style and you won't have any nagging questions on what you prefer, or it might be your style and then you will be glad you did it. But like I said before it's only you who can figure it out. It's one of things that can really haunt you as a person, and hopefully whatever you choose you will be comfortable with, because after all that is what counts the most. I hope I helped.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 15, 2006, 02:42 PM
    I will add , wondering what other boys look like and how you compare is a common normal thing that 13 year old does.

And it appears that you may have some issues with dating, but many young people do, normally we learn and get relationships in group activies and from there things grow into a dating situation.

And honestly you date by asking enough ladies out, you may get told no 80 percet of the time, but guess what, you get told yes a lot also.

And normally our emotions and feelings are obvious to us, Often in today's society the idea that we should be trying something is more of a draw that what our actual emotions are telling us
    LUNAGODDESS Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Oct 15, 2006, 03:40 PM
    Understand that most people want to say to you whatever you want to be is just fine with me... life is an adventure... be curious.. find out what you are... the media has open so many doors and closet... it is no wonder that today most of us are confused about many many things especially our sexuality... it is nothing wrong looking at a guy and saying he looks handsome... the problem becomes one when you say I want to bed that guy... take you time.. find out about yourself... and do not allow this and any other event similar to this ruin your life... walk it off...
    young06 Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

Oct 15, 2006, 03:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jamy
    im 20 and in uni! ever since i was about 13-14 ive cought myself looking at lads when changing for p.e or swimming. from that even i would say im gay, but im also attracted to women aswell. ive only had three girlfriends and none of them lasted past three months. ive never done nething with a bloke but i feel its only a matter of time b4 i do. i guess the reason im cnfused is that i like both but only had girlfriends and ive only had sex with girls. is it possible that i need to experiment with a guy to find out onece and for all?

please help im tearing my hair out ere!:confused:

thanks

jamy
    You could be attracted to both. Ask yourself which do you feel morecomfetable around. You may like both if you feel comfortable experementing with boys I say go ahead.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Straight or gay? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 14 years old and ia

Is my boyfriend gay? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi need some advice please went out last night as I do every Friday to local with my boyfriend and week after week when he's had a drink he flirts with men he touches their nipples and feels their asses he says he's just having a laugh but I kind of worried now and people commenting on it. My best...

How do you know if your boyfriend is gay? [ 18 Answers ]

My friend just told me she suspects that her boyfriend is gay. She said he's kind of soft on his actions and on how he says things. And he seems to be very interested on guys. Gives good looking guys a second look at the malls, etc. They had sex already and she doesn't seem to have a problem...

Gay Cats! [ 2 Answers ]

Please give me advice and knowledge because I just saw my MALE cats, in a very disqusting posistion! My older cat was on top of my 3 month kitten!! They neuterd! I don't know what to do or think, I can't find aNy decent articles! Please get back to me asap!

View more questions Search