Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BedHeadRed Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2009, 07:46 PM
    Who marries two Atheists!
    This is an honest question!!
    I have tried looking it up but I can't find anything.

My boyfriend and I have been talking about marriage (not anytime soon but just in general) and I just can figure out who would do it...

Help?
    Answers only please!!
    Don't put me down for my religious ,or in this case... not religious, choices... ;-)

Thankssss!
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2009, 07:51 PM
    You have lots of options...

-Contact your local city or town government for information on a Justice of the Peace
    -Look on the internet or the yellow pages for an Officiant
    -Have a friend or relative get certified by your state to perform your marriage - this can be done on the internet
    BedHeadRed Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2009, 07:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jjwoodhull View Post
    You have lots of options...

-Contact your local city or town government for information on a Justice of the Peace
    -Look on the internet or the yellow pages for an Officiant
    -Have a friend or relative get certified by your state to perform your marriage - this can be done on the internet
    Ahhhh!
    Thanks so much!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Atheists do not believe,How? [ 630 Answers ]

As a believer in The Creator of the worlds, I have always wondered how an atheist comes to the conclusion that God is non existent ? Please do not think that I am going to argue your points,just curious!! :confused: Thanks in advance.

Name of movie about a WWII British nurse who marries her patient [ 1 Answers ]

A movie from the '70s or '80s about a British nurse who takes care of a US soldier during WWII -- can't remember the name, but it's a two-word Latin phrase, I think. I was sure it was with Ben Gazzara and Deborah Kerr, but I searched both their filmography and couldn't find it. He becomes a...

Pope to hire Atheists [ 18 Answers ]

From the Independent "Catholics who claim they have seen the Virgin Mary will be forced to remain silent about the apparitions until a team of psychologists, theologians, priests and exorcists have fully investigated their claims under new Vatican guidelines aimed at stamping out false claims of...

The God Fuse: 10 things Chrsitians and Atheists can and must agree on [ 5 Answers ]

The following link is to a great read. As a bonus, it's written by David Wong, who also wrote an awesome independent book online, and a few years ago self-published it through cafe-press, called John Dies at the End. You should check both of them out. The article offers insight into both sides...

Female Teacher who never marries and see all students grow into adults [ 2 Answers ]

It is the story of a girl who became a teacher when her father dies. She never marries. She takes care of this neglected student who later becomes a police officer. There is a scene in which she gets sick and two of her two old students carry her sitting in their hands along a street. When the...

View more questions Search