Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bonniepallay2 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2009, 08:32 AM
    How do him and I get our sex life back?
    I am in a fairly new relationship of about 8 months. Him and I had awesome sex with extended intercourse where both him and I had an orgasm at the same time. Now he has an orgasm so fast that I don't get mine... I am dismayed at the change. What can be going on?
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2009, 08:41 AM

Not to get to personal but is it every time you have sex now he finishes first?

Mar 4, 2009, 08:51 AM
    Yes, it is every time lately?
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2009, 08:56 AM

I know when I would lose interest in a girl I was with the sex become a chore and I would just want to get it finished as fast as I could. Have you noticed if he is spending less time with you or if he is not as loving or caring as he use to be?

Mar 4, 2009, 09:01 AM
    Actually we cuddle and hold each other a lot... hes very affectionate...
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2009, 09:07 AM

Hmmm then throw that idea out the window. Has anything changed like maybe he is using a thinner condom (thats assuming you use condoms) and he is not use to the sensation? Are you doing something new and it really drives him crazy and he just finishes fast because it feels really good? More foreplay at the beginning? You don't actually have to answer these questions they are more for you to think about.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2009, 11:15 AM
    At only 8 months you haven't even established a real relationship yet. Much less have time to lose one you wish to get back.
    MsEmily Posts: 36, Reputation: 6

Mar 4, 2009, 02:52 PM

Everyone changes during a relationship. Although there really isn't enough information to have the whole story here, there could be many reasons he's finishing first. You should also know, that's not unusual at all. More often, couples do not orgasm at the same time. Maybe you could consider shaking things up a bit and have the two of you bring you to orgasm first, and then him. You won't feel that you were left out, and he still gets to orgasm also.

You mentioned that you both cuddle a lot, and that's good. Be willing to have intimate moments that involve touching and kissing without sex or orgasm being the goal.
    smalltowngal Posts: 43, Reputation: 22

Mar 5, 2009, 04:35 PM

Have you talked to him about it? Sex and talking go hand in hand. Why is it important that you both orgasm at the same time? If you are both enjoying it and are both committed to the idea of helping the other achieve that orgasm, then who cares who gets off first? Does he help you reach orgasm after he has his? If not, he will simply have to be more concerned with your needs. It wouldn't be fair otherwise. Have you tried using toys? Sometimes they can help. I find if my husband gives me more manual stimulation before the intercourse, it seems to help me a lot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex back in my life? [ 2 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend suddenly is trying to talk to me again after 8 months, we had a pretty bad break up. I treated him like because I had some baggage that I didn't take care of when we were together and he paid for other peoples mistakes.He couldn't take it anymore. Now this is all said and done the...

Getting my life back [ 8 Answers ]

I a a young mother ,who deeply regrets a huge mistake in life.I will make it short . I got into a fight with a girl at age 20 and she pressed charges on me and had me arrested. She overly lied to the police charging me for burglary of habitat. I was in jail for like four hours and was bailed...

I want my life back [ 6 Answers ]

I feel like I have no life. I feel like for all my life I have given to make others happy and now everyone I know expects that from me. They do not realize, even when I tell them how I feel, that I have needs too. They do not want to care how I feel. They do not want me to feel. If I feel then they...

Want my life back [ 12 Answers ]

Here's my situation... about 10 months ago I was diagnosed with depression. I had been in a 5 year relationship but was sick (and unaware of this during the last 3 years). We had ups and downs but always thought (and he has said this too) that we could get back on track. We moved in together......

View more questions Search