Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Steve112 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2006, 05:19 AM
    Several problems during masturbation and after...
    Hi,

I'm a 17 year old male and suffer from several problems after and during masturbation.

As daft as this may sound I think it could be possible that I suffer from premature ejaculation but as well as that I've noticed during masturbation 9 out of 10 times I get red blochy skin which is warm when touched on my chest. (also sometimes get this when extremely nervous)

The other strange thing is that after masturbation sometimes later that day or the next morning I suffer from severe stomach ache and need to go to the toilet all the time due to excessive diarrhoea. This has worried me for some years now but another thing is I get a few spots on my face too from it maybe the next day or the 2nd day after.

I hope someone here can think of a solution to all this as I'm near on thinking what's the point anymore as I've waited so long hoping it was just something that would wear off after a while, perhaps all those symptoms are related to one thing hopefully curable.

Thanks for your time.:o
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 23, 2006, 03:36 PM
    Sorry, trying to keep my words to that of a preacher I am at a lost

My best advice is check with your doctor, they will not tell your parenets and it may be something you need to find out about.
    Steve112 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2006, 04:29 AM
    :( OK thanks for your time, I doubt I'll be seeing the doctor as no-one on the internet seems to have the slightest clue and there's experts on there too so I think I'll save myself the embaressment of that.

Thanks though I appreciate it.:confused:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Aim of life [ 25 Answers ]

I want to know what is the possible aim of life of humans on earth.

How is this life? [ 10 Answers ]

Every day is the same. I feel like I am trapped in a corner. This world is pushing me into a dark corner. Pushing me into somewere I don't want to be. Pushing me into something I do not want to do. School, Parents, Friends, Loved ones, Working, money, drugs, alcohol, and the future. All of these...

Aah the life... [ 2 Answers ]

Staying at Deer Creek State Park, out in the middle of nowhere (I thought)... doing some computer work while the kids are traipsing around outside looking for bugs, spiders and snakes... and lo and behold I get a message "there is a wireless network in range"!! An amazing world we live in, aye?

Help with life [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Lori my b-day is 10/04/83, I am just completely confused in life. Can you please tell me what my future will bring me career wise? What type of industry will I work in? Where will I be located? Any info will be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Now all I think about is a life with her [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, this is my first post.

View more questions Search