Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    novacanegoddess Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2009, 12:47 PM
    He has difficulty staying hard during the act
    Let me start by saying I am completely in love with my boyfriend. But, he is only 20 years old and has a hard time keeping it up when we have sex. I am no where near his first, I've been told I'm somewhere in the 30's, but I'm his first legitimate girlfriend. He will be hard when we are making out or even if I'm just touching him through his jeans, but when we are actually having sex, he will lose it up to 3 or 4 times and I will have to go down on him for a couple of minutes to get him hard again. I can't believe that he has been with that many people if this is a reoccurring problem. He assures me he is, but I'm starting to believe that he is just not attracted to me in that way. He is too young to have ED, maybe I'm just not giving him what he wants? Ive asked him to tell me exactly what he wants but the answer I get is "i dont know", he knows I would do anything to please him, this is just so frustrating! Any answers?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Feb 10, 2009, 01:17 PM

Have the two of you tried role playing? Perhaps he's nervous because you actually mean something to him as opposed to his past encounters? Perhaps he gets off on spontaneity and mystery?
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Feb 10, 2009, 01:19 PM

If he gets one.. he doesn't have ED. Could be psychological..

Who knows... but him saying "i dont know"... being a guy, I take that as, well there is something but I'm not going to say it cause there's no way you'll do it.
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2009, 01:25 PM

Erectile Dysfunction is the ability to get, or keep an erection.

I have a close friend who has been diagnosed since he was in his mid-twenties, but I can't imagine it is too common.

Has your boyfriend spoken to a physician.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trouble staying hard during sex [ 9 Answers ]

I have no problem getting hard for sex, but about 5 minutes into the sex I go soft and can't get hard again, even though I still want to have sex. Sometimes I go soft because I think that I'm not performing well enough, other times I feel the orgasm coming but I try to hold it in, and when I do I...

Staying hard. [ 5 Answers ]

Boyfriend and I had sex for the first time on Friday, well I use the term sex loosely, he gets hard then before penetration he goes soft (sometimes during) and then says it feels like he needs to go to the toilet, every time it happened, then would go to the toilet. (which was a every single time)...

Noise During Spin Cycle [ 1 Answers ]

We recently had 12 to 17 inches of water in our basement unfortunately that was where our wash room is.We've noticed some noise coming from the washer(Matag) during it's spin.Why?Bearweasel:confused:

Dirty talk during sex! [ 5 Answers ]

I have been living with my fiancé for more than a year now and the sex is great,. but when we have sex he wants me to talk dirty to him.. but I am too embarrassed.how can I get over this? And I want him to do things to me in bed but I am embarrassed to ask him to do them to me,. is there something...

Best Time To Have Sex During Ovulation [ 8 Answers ]

My Partner and I are planning a pregnancy! YAYAYAY! Lol We decided to start tracking my ovulation days now that I have been off The Nuva ring birth control for 2 months... I have done the whole ovulation calender thing and I ovulate this Saturday! Luckly were going on vacation! Which Means...

View more questions Search