Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sritara Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2009, 12:01 PM

You must get some professional advise and slowly wean off.you need motivation to do this and a distraction to relieve boredom.
    You can do it .good luck
    Jentau Posts: 57, Reputation: 8

Mar 24, 2009, 05:15 PM

If smoking weed is messing things up for you then it's good that you want to change things. Good job :)

When I quit, I just decided that I wasn't going to do it anymore and I had to remove myself from it as much as I could. Because being around all my friends and the lifestyle we had was too much for me, call me weak if you want but at that time if it was around I would smoke it. Like many people have said,don't buy/grow it anymore, get rid of your contacts and tell your friends that you're serious about quitting and that you want to focus on your 3 year old.

Once you make that decision to really quit then stick to it. Also like many have said it's helpful to find something else that interests you, try something new that you've always wanted to try.

Kids are really awesome and if you're quitting for your child then spend more time with him/her because they're really worth it :)

Just make the decision and you'll be able to do it :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Marijuana in California [ 7 Answers ]

I have a question regarding California marijuana laws. I know that for under 28 grams of possession of marijuana in the state of California, you can't get arrested and there is just a fine. I was wondering, does anyone know about enhancment laws for repeated arrests of possession of marijuana. ...

Marijuana and me [ 7 Answers ]

So I've been smoking for about 5 years and its taken me a while while but I've realized that its something I'm really not interested in continuing. I'm in my second year of college so it crops up quite a bit. Its gotten to the point where I'm considering cutting out all my friends that do smoke. I...

Marijuana smoke [ 7 Answers ]

My son was with people in a car and they were smoking marijuana. A blunt it was called. He had to take a drug test and was fine with it because he was told it was not in his system because he did not smoke it. He then was told later that it could come out positive. What is the right answer.

Should I take emergency leave of absence and then quit or just quit immediately? [ 4 Answers ]

I have to leave job for which I did not have time to notify my employer 2 weeks before I quit. My planes changed so fast. I have to quit immediately, but I I still have my shift schedule for tomorrow. I work at Starbucks as barista. Should I make call and tell them that my car broke and cannot come...

View more questions Search