Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NekoSuoChibi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2008, 07:59 PM
    Sudden Vagina Tightening
    I've been having regular sex (read: almost daily) for about two months now. Lately, all of a sudden, I'm too tight for him to even fit two fingers in. It's been an issue for about 4 days now. I'm wet enough and aroused - I'm usually dripping - and he's hard, but for some reason, it's just been impossible to fit anything in. (And believe me, we've tried.)

We're not sure what's going on.. :(
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2008, 08:36 PM

Has anything traumatic happened recently in any aspect of your life?
    NekoSuoChibi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2008, 10:54 PM

Not that I can recall, no. Everything is pretty much the same.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2008, 04:26 PM

Sounds to me like you are really disappointed with your lover's technique... your vagina is revolting from the manhandling.

Get the fingers out of your vagina and anything else he's got going on... how you describe your relationship is like he's using you.
    Kickprivate Posts: 18, Reputation: 7

Dec 7, 2008, 05:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoSuoChibi View Post
    I've been having regular sex (read: almost daily) for about two months now. Lately, all of a sudden, I'm too tight for him to even fit two fingers in. It's been an issue for about 4 days now. I'm wet enough and aroused - I'm usually dripping - and he's hard, but for some reason, it's just been impossible to fit anything in. (And believe me, we've tried.)

We're not sure what's going on.. :(
    I am thinking you have found you're a spot. Like the G spot, when touched and massaged it can give you a very very powerful orgasm sometimes even causing female ejaculation. However the difference between the G spot and A spot is how you touch it. The gspot requires a lighter touch and more massaging while the A spot requires a bit more pressure, when the A spot is aroused the vagina can tighten up very tight. The A spot is found between the G spot and Cervix if you have a slightly deeper vagina. I am not sure where it is on woman with a more shallow vagina, I would guess though it would be behind the Cervix if that were the case.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Dec 7, 2008, 09:42 PM

Sounds to me like you should consult your doctor.

There ARE medical reasons for something like this happening, and if it's continued for four days, you REALLY need to talk to a doctor.
    white-rose Posts: 69, Reputation: 9

Dec 7, 2008, 11:34 PM

Maybe you should take a break? I know if I have sex for 3 or 4 days in a row my vagina hurts. And if you've done that for two months straight I could only imagine something like your vagina tightening would happen. I'm for real though, lay off the sex for a while :)
    TexasParent Posts: 378, Reputation: 73

Dec 8, 2008, 12:38 AM

Sounds like imflammation. Lay off the sex (pun intended) try some aspirin if you are able as an anti-inflammatory for a couple of days and see if your vagina recovers. If not, see a doctor.

Dec 10, 2008, 11:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasParent View Post
    Sounds like imflammation. Lay off the sex (pun intended) try some aspirin if you are able as an anti-inflammatory for a couple of days and see if your vagina recovers. If not, see a doctor.
    How is suggesting less sex necessary for you to mock me? The girl has had sex for almost 2 months in a row, it definitely could be the cause if she's swelled up. :confused:
    TexasParent Posts: 378, Reputation: 73

Dec 11, 2008, 12:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by white-rose View Post
    how is suggesting less sex necessary for you to mock me? The girl has had sex for almost 2 months in a row, it definitely could be the cause if shes swelled up. :confused:
    I wasn't mocking with you, chances are I didn't read your post or it wasn't there at the time I was answering the original post.

I you read my response in the right light I was agreeing with you and taking it one step further and suggesting it was inflammation and taking an anti-inflammatory like aspirin could help in addition to stopping having sex for a while.

Dec 11, 2008, 11:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasParent View Post
    I wasn't mocking with you, chances are I didn't read your post or it wasn't there at the time I was answering the original post.

I you read my response in the right light I was agreeing with you and taking it one step further and suggesting it was inflammation and taking an anti-inflammatory like aspirin could help in addition to stopping having sex for a while.
    Sorry just sounded like you were making fun of what I said. Yes I agree with what you said too. :)
    Bonita-- Posts: 301, Reputation: 17

Dec 11, 2008, 11:55 AM
    I agree with white-rose. I had the same problem, I was having sex everyday and suddenly it got so tight nothing could fit inside. We stopped for about a week, and then it was back to normal. If you try that and it doesn't help, then I suggest you go to a doctor.
    Pivoman Posts: 17, Reputation: 0

Dec 29, 2008, 11:53 PM

It maybe too tight for a penis... But not for a tongue... Oral Sex Does Wonders.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tightening tummy [ 2 Answers ]

Hi - I'm thirteen years old, and over the past year or so, I've lost about 27 pounds. Yeah, it's amazing, and I'm glad, but sometimes I look in the mirror and don't see myself the way I wish I did. Especially my stomach - I wish I could get it flat. So I was just wondering - is there...

Bad stomach cramps. Tightening [ 3 Answers ]

Alrighty for the last two days my stomach has been cramping bad. I mean really really bad. Its near my belly button and goes straight across and below. It feels like its tightening and like its pulling. **TMI** I haven't been having to run to the bathroom or anything but when I do go its horrible...

Tightening drain to shower receptor [ 1 Answers ]

I'm about to attach the drain (Kohler K-9132) to the acrylic shower receptor (Kohler K-9543). How do I tighten the nut that holds the drain in place? The nut is about a quarter inch thick and 4.5" in diameter with indented grip places. This is larger than any wrench I own. When I have...

View more questions Search