Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ambrowt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2008, 03:23 PM
    Bose Lifestyle 38 entertainment system
    I have the above music system and the remote control suddenly only works when it is about4 inches from the media centre.I have changed the batteries and the controller has not got damp.any ideas?:confused::confused:
    Gregisteredtrademark Posts: 226, Reputation: 35

Oct 31, 2008, 10:36 AM

Very possible you could have broken the antenna connection inside by an unexpected drop to the floor. First test does it rattle? If so then that's the problem. You can always open it up and check. It would be at the top of the remote with a wire wrapped around a cylindrical core. A little solder and your all set. Other wise you can always call Bose. It could be the console, but more than likely it's the remote.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hinari Lifestyle Microwave MX707TC [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Hinari Lifetystyle touch (MX707TC) microwave and I lost the user manual during my last move. I have forgotten how to use some of the functions and how to re-set the clock - can anyone help? Do you have the same microwave and a set of instructions that you could e-mail me? Even if it's just...

Bose sound system [ 14 Answers ]

Soooo - the battery on my husband's car died and I had it replaced. Now I've discovered that when the radio/sound system, whatever it's called, loses power it shuts down and has to be reprogrammed. The dealer says they can't help me because it's after market (which I don't think it is, but my...

Give up my sex lifestyle to have a man or no? [ 6 Answers ]

I met a guy several weeks ago. We get along great. Seems to be something there. We both want marriage again someday. I t just feels real good between us. He calls several times, see's me, is caring, loving, protective(a cop by the way), honest, doesn't drink nor smoke and loves sex. One thing is...

Bose and 360 [ 2 Answers ]

We just bought a new sony 50" lcd projection, and what I'm trying to do is hook up my 360 to my bose cinemate, what happening right now is it works while I'm watching TV but when I play a game I don't have surround sound. Any ideas

My Lifestyle [ 5 Answers ]

I am just wanting to know weather or not the lifestyle that I live is wasting my life. I work nights well I say nights its like 5 hours between 5 and 11 so I get up at like 2 or 3ish:D I then have a shower and so on and so forth turn on the xbox and play for a bit. I then go on the internet and...

View more questions Search