Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LilMexx Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2008, 06:18 AM
    How do I tell my mum I have a boyfriend?
    My friend and I went on a school trip for a week and we got asked out by these boys:) and we said yes but we are embaressed about telling our mums:( because we don't know what their reaction will be
    SweetDee Posts: 534, Reputation: 51

Sep 19, 2008, 06:25 AM
    She's your mum... she loves you. Trust her.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Sep 19, 2008, 07:58 AM
    Getting asked out doesn't make him your boyfriend, either. Getting asked out for 10th time... maybe.
    onlymyself Posts: 50, Reputation: 6

Sep 19, 2008, 08:46 AM
    First of all how old are you and these guys?
    Brownin Posts: 31, Reputation: -1

Sep 22, 2008, 12:23 PM

Just because he asked you out doesn't mean he's your boyfriend so I don't think you should tell your mum yet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend vs ex sort of boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

I've like this guy for 8 - 10 months his name was lets say Scott. Scott and I never actually went out but we liked each other. Said ' I love you' and held hands did what normal couples would do. He didn't ask because he wanted to be 100% sure if out relationship would last. I liked him a lot...

What does my ex-boyfriend want from me? [ 27 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I was with my ex-boyfriend for 5 months. It was a very passionate, sexual relationship. I cared for him a great deal and we had a great time together. However there wasn't much more to the relationship than this. We didn't have much in common and we didn't have a good emotional...

Ex boyfriend or new boyfriend? [ 7 Answers ]

Well my boyfriend just broke up with me about a week ago anndd I just found out that he still likes me but I don't know what to do because he already has a girlfriend and I also just found out that another guy{i have liked for about a year now}likes me and wants to ask me out but I have no idea...

Is my boyfriend gay? [ 9 Answers ]

:o So... I've been with my boyfriend for a little over a year, and we moved in together in feb. we used to have sex about five times a week, then it slowly started going down to probably once every two weeks. I am really thrown off because when we have sex it is usually pretty good, but it is also...

My Boyfriend never [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I am twenty years old and I am currently in a relationship and have been for about ten months now. I am having lots of difficutly about our sex life... well because there is none! I am lucky to get it once a week and that is only because I have been asking him and hinting it all week and he...

View more questions Search