Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AlaskaGurl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2008, 11:42 PM
    My boyfriend seems to never want to have sex
    Ok, So is there something wrong with me or what? Me and my boyfriend have been together for 4 months now. Sex was OK for the first part, but he doesn't like me being on top and he mostly likes it doggy style. Lately he never wants to have sex maybe about every3 days or longer. I have a very high sex drive and I like it everyday, or at least every other day. The past month or so he never wants to have sex. He always says his tummy hurts or he's tired (even though he never does anything beside sits on the couch and watches TV or plays football on xbox) He also said he doesn't want to have sex cause he doesn't feel like doing all the work. BUT HOW CAN I DO ANY WORK WHEN HE Doesn't LIKE ME BEING ON TOP or doing the stuff I like? I know sometimes someone can be tired and just not in the mood, but after a few days of being turned down it makes me feel worthless and ty. Makes me feel like he doesn't think I am sexy or something. I don't know what to do? What's wrong with me?
    CESElizabeth Posts: 81, Reputation: 7

Sep 16, 2008, 01:07 AM
    It is not you. It is him. When two people love and care for each other they give to each other. He is selfish as a lover and as a boyfriend. You deserve someone who wants to make you happy. A positive in your life.
    As for positions, I have found that men that prefer doggie style tend to be control freaks and demeaning to women (as a variety once in awhile that is not true of the man). They do not like the intimacy of face to face contact because they think of the woman as an object not as a person. These men are unable to commit and you are wasting your time.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2008, 12:15 PM
    AG, You have the wrong boyfriend. It sounds to me like he is using you to satisfy his own lust, not to engage in mutual pleasure.

Find a better boyfriend. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend vs ex sort of boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

I've like this guy for 8 - 10 months his name was lets say Scott. Scott and I never actually went out but we liked each other. Said ' I love you' and held hands did what normal couples would do. He didn't ask because he wanted to be 100% sure if out relationship would last. I liked him a lot...

Ex boyfriend or new boyfriend? [ 7 Answers ]

Well my boyfriend just broke up with me about a week ago anndd I just found out that he still likes me but I don't know what to do because he already has a girlfriend and I also just found out that another guy{i have liked for about a year now}likes me and wants to ask me out but I have no idea...

I'll never get a boyfriend [ 2 Answers ]

I will not get a boyfriend in the future because I am not confident. If a guy is checking me out, I'll ignore him. I'm not confident enough to wave or smile back. Also, I am very judgmental. If an African-American guy is checking me out, chances are I'll ignore him because I am ignorant. Yes, I'm...

Is my boyfriend using me for sex [ 12 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for a year and 2 months now & at first I didn't think that things could get any better. But now I just feel like I don't want to be with him anymore. He is constantly mean and when I'm around he never makes me feel loved. Its like I'm invisible. The only time he wants...

Ex boyfriend is mean [ 7 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend broke up with me two monthes ago... the whole situation is very complicated... we were getting along great and he was scheduled to leave for college. He was driving to meet me for dinner when a young boy ran out in the road and my boyfriend struck annd killed him. Three weeks...

View more questions Search