Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Allforthebroken Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Sep 14, 2008, 06:29 PM
    Getting condoms.
    I'm stumped on how I can obtain a condom without raising suspicion... I know stealing is wrong and buying one would be too awkward... is there a way I can get one just for the sake of having one "just in case" without having to buy or steal one?
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2008, 06:39 PM
    If you can not buy condoms without feeling embarrassed then you are not ready for sex. Don't rush into it.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Sep 14, 2008, 07:44 PM
    The people you're scared of seeing you buy condoms... cashiers at convenience stores... they couldn't care LESS.

Let's pretend they actually think something like, "Hey this kid might be having sex..."... well, you want to know what they'll SAY to you?

"That'll be $2.99."

You scared of hearing the price?

And by the way, after you walk out, the next thing the cashier will think is, "Man, I hate this job, when do I get my break?"
    411Help Posts: 428, Reputation: 103

Sep 14, 2008, 08:25 PM
    You honestly think the cashier will take more then 1 or 2 seconds thinking about the situation?

I don't think so.

And, about getting FREE condoms.. this may help.

ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2008, 08:30 PM
    Trust me, it's all in your head. I used to be that "weirded out" guy when I first bought my condoms. Ah I remember like it was yesterday.

But yeah, no one really thinks, "Oh god, what a weirdo."

Also, how awkward would it be if you got caught SHOPLIFTING condoms... then they call the cops... your parents may be called... etc.

Free clinics offer free condoms... and if you're weirded out about that, then go online. Trojan and other major condom companies have free samples...

... not to mention, you can order condoms online. They package it discretely, your cred card statement shows some innocuous company like "Life Inc."

I'm saying this, assuming that you're "old enough" to have sex. If you're 13 or something... stay in school.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2008, 08:30 PM
    Ps - I just found out from your other post that you're 13.

... stay in school. Stay away from sex.

Come back when you're older.
    jrsg Posts: 560, Reputation: 67

Sep 14, 2008, 08:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny
    ps - I just found out from your other post that you're 13.

...stay in school. Stay away from sex.

Come back when you're older.
    Lol, ISF, lol.

13 IS waaaaaay to young to be having sex.

And to add on to ISneezeFunny's message:
    Say no to drugs too. :)
    hannah_nicole Posts: 163, Reputation: 13

Sep 15, 2008, 03:12 PM
    Get an older friend to buy them. Get any friend to buy them. Buy them yourself with a whole heap of other stuff if it makes you feel better. Just please get some if you are considering sex!
    Brownin Posts: 31, Reputation: -1

Sep 15, 2008, 04:49 PM
    Buying condoms should not be awkward people buy them everyday, if your too embarrassed to go buy condoms how are you going to have sex?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 15, 2008, 05:04 PM
    Buying condoms is no big deal, But I know some gas stations still have those machines in them.
    DrLang Posts: 98, Reputation: 10

Sep 15, 2008, 05:39 PM
    All of the previous answers are excellent. But if you just can't do it, go to Walmart and use the self checkout.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Buying condoms [ 18 Answers ]

When you are at a shop to buy condom pack... n so many people standing there... how will you ask the shopkeepwe to avoid embrassement

Can you buy condoms? [ 12 Answers ]

Can u get extra large comndoms

Condoms and std [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I'm new to this website. I'm 18 and a virgin (yeah that's right a virgin)and I was wondering if your partners has an std and shows symptoms like warts or something is it possible to get that std if you use a condome? And is it okay to double condoms so if one breaks you still have the other?just...

View more questions Search