Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cadillac59 Posts: 1,326, Reputation: 94
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2008, 10:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by neverme View Post
    would you accept it if a straight person decided to brand all gay people with the stereotypes you are putting on lesbians here...really not cool! you should learn some acceptance of the way other people, irregardless of their sexuality, decide to express themselves in reference to the german shepard comment. maybe the women you have met that happen to be gay and es, were in fact just es all along who also happen to like women?!?
    I'm not trying to brand anyone with stereotypes. Some lesbian women are really butch and some are not, maybe most are not. I know. Just like many gay men are effeminate and some are not. I'm kind of effeminate myself but I'm okay with it. I stand with my hand on my hip- you know with the thumb forward- all that stuff I was taught not to do as a kid; I talk with my hands, I love to shop for clothes, I'm good at matching colors- . If I sort of fit a stereotype it doesn't bother me or anyone else.
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2008, 11:01 PM

Yes but I wouldn't liken you to a [/U]dog[/U] for being effeminate.. at the end of the day I think it was just the imagery used that bothered me.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Oct 23, 2008, 06:09 AM

How about NOT arguing about it in someone else's post?

Stick to the topic, please, and have your discussion in your own thread.
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2008, 12:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen View Post
    How about NOT arguing about it in someone else's post?

Stick to the topic, please, and have your discussion in your own thread.
    I apologise :(
    sxychel695 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2008, 10:24 PM
    For me I definatly say yes. I truly believe that I am lesbian, but continue to be with a man. Now explain that one?
    Hope things go well for you :D
    button86 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Aug 20, 2009, 01:22 PM

I never post on these things, but here I go-
    I am a straight woman, and I have fallen in love with the most amazing lesbian alive. We met last January, and flirted sort-of subconsciously for a few months. We finally went on a date in April (my first date with a woman), and have been together ever since, and plan on becoming domestic partners until California gets into gear. I still consider myself straight (I know this will bother some, but sexuality and sexual identity is very personal). I am not attracted to other woman, but I am 100 percent head over heels for her emotionally, physically, intellectually, spiritually, and I don't foresee this changing.

Basically what I'm saying is this: I do believe that a "straight" woman can call in love with a lesbian. I believe that sexuality is fluid, in that each person falls on their own spectrum. And finally, I fully believe in loving the person before the gender.

Good luck, and just be honest. My wonderful lady was afraid that she would scare me off by letting me know how she felt, but I am so glad that she did, because I was right there with her, and I still am.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Gay guy and Straight woman [ 9 Answers ]

Can anyone help me - how can a Gay guy have sex with a str8 woman when he can not get his penis hard?

Lesbian in a relationship w a straight girl/ will it work? [ 18 Answers ]

Hello, This is kind of long winded because I have a lot to get out of my chest, so bail now if you don't want to do all this reading lol... Here's my situation: Met a girl at work, we hit it off well. I'm gay, 27, she's straight 34. When I came out to her at work in confidence, she was...

Gay/lesbian.how to know [ 14 Answers ]

How do you know if you are gay or lesbian? And if you would make out with another girl but never date her does that make you a lesbian or bi or what? I'm not I just want to know!:p

Why do straight women fool around with straight women: An open discussion. [ 55 Answers ]

Ever wondered why straight women fool around with other straight (or gay) women? Ever tried it? Ever regretted it? Thoughts?

View more questions Search