Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    junsmai Posts: 25, Reputation: -1

Aug 21, 2008, 08:52 AM
    MY vagina is too loose
    How do I tighten up my vagina beside keggels. I feel like they aren't working , sex isn't so great anymore :mad:
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2008, 11:12 AM
    Talk to your gynacologist. They might be able to reffer you to a plastic surgen that can tighten you up. I assume you are doing the Keggels correctly. Its very easy to do them incorrectly and then they will have no effect.

Aug 21, 2008, 11:16 AM
    Comment on smoothy's post
    Good idea thanks
    phil38 Posts: 0, Reputation: -1

Aug 21, 2008, 11:17 AM
    Repeated masturbation up to the point of climax will tighten vagina.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 21, 2008, 11:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by phil38
    repeated masturbation up to the point of climax will tighten vagina.
    This is factually incorrect advice. Kegel exercises work to a point. However, many plastic surgeons are now baking tons of money doing a procedure called a Neovagiplasty to help tighten up the vaginal canal.

vaginoplasty: Definition from Answers.com

Aug 21, 2008, 11:36 AM
    Comment on J_9's post
    Awesome I will look it up , after having 2 children its been this way
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Aug 21, 2008, 03:24 PM
    I think you may have to take a diffferent approach... develop your mental and emotional approach to orgasmic bliss. Great female sex takes place because of a sexually developed, mature brain, not because of various body parts.

If a man has told you your vagina is "too loose"... you know this is a person who doesn't care for you at all. Dismiss his comments immediately!

Many problems come up in life; fortunately, there are different ways to solve them... that is the positive attitude, and it will get you very far in life. :)

Best wishes,
    BetrayalBtCamp Posts: 307, Reputation: 63

Aug 22, 2008, 08:25 AM
    How did you come up with a loose vagina being the cause of your problem with mediocre sex? When didit become an issue, after childbirth or not? Were you told that's the problem or was it you that first noticed the sex wasn't the way it used to be if that's the case or has it always been an issue? I'm concerned that a lazy or inconsiderate lover may be trying to convince you that the problem is you when that may not be true at all.

Before considering surgery, try other less drastic options. There are products that will help such as these:

Products Designed for Kegel Exercises - Kegel Exercise Products

Are you just doing the kegels on your own or are you doing them with him inside? Whether you do those, the actual intercourse is really just a part of a fulfilling sex life. If the right type & amt of foreplay is done, the sex would still be great even if the penetration doesn't feel quite the same.

So what else is going on that is making the sex not so great anymore?

Aug 22, 2008, 08:47 AM
    Comment on BetrayalBtCamp's post
    Actually I have never complained or anyone has complained about my vagina , I'm just not satisfied I notcied the diference after childbirth
    BetrayalBtCamp Posts: 307, Reputation: 63

Aug 22, 2008, 09:29 AM
    Was your childbirth recently, because it can take some time for your body to readjust? If it has been a while, then use a two prong attack.

Do the kegels alone & with help (either the products you can find online or with him inside you) & talk to your ob about it & see what they have to say.

Secondly, make the effort to explore your sensuality in every way so that it is more satisfying to you both. Tons of great resources for that online. Have fun doing that & the actual penetration may increase in satisfaction. But checking with your dr is probably the best thing to do first just to make sure everything is OK from the physical aspect.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Come on the outside of the vagina [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible of being pregnant if you weight 115 pounds and you have not put on weight and it would be the 32nd week of the pregnancy also only precum got on the outside of the vagina by finger?

Loose weight or loose my marriage! [ 60 Answers ]

I have been married for about 12 years , my husband has always had a problem with my weight. I have never been hugely overweight just a little pudgy.At one time I lost a lot of weight and got down to a size 4. I am now at the most I have ever weighed.180 size 12/14 See the thing is, for the past...

View more questions Search