Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samw Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2008, 03:15 PM
    my boyfriends getting soft during sex!
    My boyfriend and I have been having sex for about a year. When we first began, we both didn't really know what we were doing and didn't have a lot of forplay. He was able to go multiple times in a night at this time. Within the last month sex became unbelievable. We both were enjoying it 100x better and know what each other likes. Within the week or two, he has been getting soft during intercourse. I know he is into it, but I'm really worried he is not into me anymore, which he denies. We have talked about it and neither of us know what's wrong. I've tried trying new things, and I'm all out of asnwers. What is causing this? Is it going to last forever? Is there anything he or I can do?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Aug 16, 2008, 12:12 AM
    Has he seen his doctor?

There are quite a few medical reasons for this, and he should be checked out for THOSE before you start taking the blame on yourself for absolutely no reason.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2008, 11:39 AM
    Girl,

The penis is a foolproof gauge in young guys. If it goes soft during sexual intercourse, the kid isn't turned on enough at that point. My advice is that intercourse should only last 3-5 minutes... are you two going a lot longer than that? Ironically, it is normal for a guy to go soft from trying too hard to be erect.

With your history of sexual satisfaction according to you, you have to get him to be straight with you about what is going on.

Best wishes,
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2008, 01:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Choux
    Girl,

The penis is a foolproof gauge in young guys. If it goes soft during sexual intercourse, the kid isn't turned on enough at that point. My advice is that intercourse should only last 3-5 minutes....are you two going a lot longer than that?? Ironically, it is normal for a guy to go soft from trying too hard to be erect.
    LOL When I was young and seeking "experience" my penis often knew before my mind did when something wasn't really right.

Quote Originally Posted by Choux
    With your history of sexual satisfaction according to you, you have to get him to be straight with you about what is going on.
    True, assuming that he knows what's going on. He may be just as clueless as you are. The penis sometimes seems to have a mind of its own.
    samw Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2008, 02:25 PM
    He is definitely turned on enough, he always wants to have sex and is extremely hard before we even start. And he doesn't know what's going on. We've talked about it, and he is as clueless as I am. He says he's really into it and it feels great, but it just happens!
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2008, 08:37 AM
    How old are you, How old is he? What else does he have going on in his life? Like stress is he a cyclist... etc.
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2008, 07:04 PM
    Choux disagrees: Don't parse my answers and criticize them, MrDefensive--talk to the questioner, PLEASE!
    I didn't criticize your answer, I agreed with it. And I did talk to the questioner. Sheesh!
    Sghandwdrc Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Dec 1, 2011, 07:47 AM
    My boyfriend just had the same problem. We have been together for 3 years now and he has never gotten soft during intercourse but last week he did. He was embrassed and felt really bad and swore it wasn't because he wasn't turned on. -I believe that we went on to long. Could that of been what his problem was? Like since he wanted to "nut,***" and didn't, just decided to keep going I believe that it could have gotten "tired" I don't know if that helps or anything. But good luck with finding out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

People think I'm soft [ 6 Answers ]

Im a sophomore at my high school, I go to a gym and workout, I like to think as myself as a guy who doesn't let people get to him, people say stuff to me that I just find stupid and I don't really say anything, so people find me soft, but I workout, and I know I'm not a weak person. I know in my...

Jeep Soft top [ 1 Answers ]

Hi; I would like to know if a 2004 Jeep TJ Sport Soft Top will fit onto a 1998 Jeep TJ Sahara? The soft top to be installed has all the necessary factory hardware. Thanks Paul

What is the difference of chemistry in diet soft drink and regular soft drinks [ 1 Answers ]

We have to make a vidoe of this for school and we are stuck. What is the difference of chemistry in diet soft drink and regular soft drinks?

My boyfiend went soft during sex WHY? [ 31 Answers ]

We have been together 3 years and have sex evryday. It is great. I love it! BUT the last 2 nights in a row, he has went soft in the middle! I freaked! He says it is because he is stressed, cause he DOES have a lot on his plate right now.. he also says it's because he was playing his...

View more questions Search