Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MimiGirl Posts: 141, Reputation: 0

Jul 8, 2008, 10:38 AM
    Husband bleeding from urine and anal
    Hello,
    Today my husband went to the clinic because he suffers from hemroids (he tends to bleed at times when he uses the bathroom for #2)
    The doctor told him that she wants to examen more inside.. they also did a urine test on him and they noticed that his urine had some blood- they told him that this could happen cause he masterbates too much or had sex the day before.. I honestly never heard of such thing but then again I am his wife and I am a girl-thats why I needed some advice and see if its really true- can a guy urine blood if he masterbates? In order for this to happen does it have to be cause he masterbates more than once a day or could it be the sex? I mean, yesterday we only had sex once unless he masterbated before or more after without me knowing.. could this be a certain disease that he gotten from someone else?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2008, 10:52 AM
    If you're asking whether this could be a form of an std... it's unlikely. Sometimes, when the person has a UTI, they show signs of blood in the urine, however, it's relatively uncommon. However blood in the urine is rarely a sign of an std.

The clinic's approach that it may be due to masturbation/sex does have its bearings in that the person could potentially have a vascular malformation near the urethra. If he stops ejaculating for a few days and gets checked for blood in the urine again, then this should prove that theory.

Blood in the urine, however, is caused by SO many different things that additional tests need to be done. You were simply asking whether he has an std. Did the doc run anymore tests or provide any sort of meds to help this situation?
    MimiGirl Posts: 141, Reputation: 0

Jul 8, 2008, 11:01 AM
    Yes.. they gave him medication for the hemroids but they want to examine more inside.. so what my husband told me that the way they do that is put a camera inside both behind and in penis.. he took out a appointment to do those
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2008, 11:03 AM
    Yeah. An endo will tell them more about the source of the blood.

Best.
    JohnnyBob Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2012, 06:03 PM
    Some people have sex with ureatha enlargers, smooth metal device pushed into the ureatha. Some time a man uses a glass rod. If the rod broke inside the man it can cause continual bleeding.

Also it could be from a splinter from a rare wooden dildo. Do you use a wooden dildo?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long will alcohol take to leave my urine for a urine analysis? [ 19 Answers ]

Last night between 9:30 PM and 11:00 PM, I consumed about Four 80 Proof shots mixed with orange juice. Today I took urine analysis at 3:00 PM, approximately 16 hours after my last drink. I weigh 150 pounds and am about 5'11''. Do you think there will still be alcohol content?

Husband Hides Anal Sex toys [ 26 Answers ]

I recently found a dildo my husband had packed in his gym bag (along with lube). I know he likes to use this, though never around me, cause it kind of turns me off. This is not the first time I've discovered a dildo (once in the back of my car, about 2 years ago. He bought it when I was out of town...

Anal bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

My roommate is bleeding from the rectum, recently, almost daily. He has already been through the normal emergency proceedures. The hosp sent him home. He was injured 1993 in bad accident. 1994 had appendectomy with peritonitis. Could the scar tissue now be bleeding from that area of the intestine...

Anal pain and bleeding [ 9 Answers ]

I have this horrible pain in my anus while I am trying to dijest my food. I can't explain hoy much it hurts. There is a lot of blood... ALOT... This is very frustating I need help depretly. I am going to the doctors tommrow. I cannot dijest anything. It hurts wayy too much... Please some one reply...

Anal Sex [ 37 Answers ]

My boyfriend loves anal sex with me, I am not quite the same. SOMETIMES I am in the mood for it, but usually I just want to have vaginal sex. Does anyone here like anal sex or no?? Any tips on enjoying it more?! I really want to do it more because my boyfriend LOVES it.

View more questions Search