How to increase the time in sex?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2008, 08:17 AM
    Age and gender please?
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2008, 01:35 PM
    If you are talking about increasing the amount of time that you can stroke before ejaculating, I think I would refer you to books on the subject. In the meantime, Google "premature ejaculation", and I'm sure you will find a lot of helpful information. :)
    codelle1 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2008, 03:53 PM
    I think maybe you should try other things like oral... just to at least stall his ejaculation. So when he feels like he's about to just let him go down on u.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2008, 08:34 AM
    Age and gender?
    SingingNun Posts: 32, Reputation: 3

Jun 29, 2008, 10:29 AM
    Age and gender really helps.

I'm assuming you are talking about prolonging the time to ejaculation. Sometimes this takes practice. Some men do have problems with this and it can be a synergy of stimulation then backing down, then stimulation then backing down again to help prolong the time. There are creams, such as numbing creams, out there to help me as well as counseling websites all over the time.

If you are a woman who thinks that sex is just going by too fast - i.e. no foreplay you can help educate your partner. If he doesn't really know what foreplay is - then show him what it is by doing it to him. Extend the time out by doing different techniques

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Increase the duration time of sex [ 2 Answers ]

How to increase the time of sex. When I did the sex with my partner it will ejuclate very ealry so I want to increase the time of sex.

Live in MA, Student in NY: Full-Time/Part-time/Non-Resident? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi- I am a 21 year old student attending a college in New York. Last summer (2007) I stayed on campus - as opposed to coming home and living with my parents in Massachusetts - and worked/earned an income through the school. However, the previous winter break, which ended in middle-January 2007, I...

Part Time / Full Time / Non - Resident - need clarification on this [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am an Indian Citizen. I came to US on L1 Visa on 20th October, 2007. I am trying to file the tax return through File Taxes Online - Do Taxes FREE - File Taxes With TaxACT. There is a question : "Whether you are a part time resident / Full Time Resident or Non-Resident". I am not sure...

How to increase time span in sex [ 9 Answers ]

I am 28, married I want to increase time span My partner ask me to increase this time How to increase it?

Will increase in pump intake pipe size, increase flow rate? [ 1 Answers ]

At my cabin I use a 12 volt Flojet pump to pump water from the lake to the cabin. I am using 1/2 inch plastic pipe for the intake and outlet on the pump. Would I see an increase in water flow if I increase the size of the pipe going from the lake to the pump to 3/4 plastic

View more questions Search