Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    photogirl777 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2008, 07:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    Ask him straight up, about his sexual availability. As a man honest and straight forward, is what gets my respect, but you must evaluate your own man individually. Only you know what makes him defensive. Just be nice about it. Let him know your willing to work and compromise to deal with the issues to benefit you both. Just curious why this wasn't brought up before?

Thank you for your RATIONAL response! I'm sure I'll see you on here again in the future!
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2008, 09:02 AM
    I see major incompatibility here. He may have medical reasons for his low libido or psycological ones. I get edgy if I don't get it every day... but will be honest and say I could not make it a 3 times a day routine easily. And no its never a 10 minute thing.

Moving in together isn't commitment... its convienience to a guy. Commitment is getting engaged and planning to marry. Don't confuse the two.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why does a 57 yr old have a larger libido than my new 30 yr old boyfriend? [ 9 Answers ]

I have been with my current boyfriend almost 5 months. We waited a month to have sex and it was a eventful thing. I orgasmed for the first thing. When we both lived with roommates we would sneak into the bathroom or have a quickie while everyone was sleeping. One of his main complaints was that his...

Libido enhancer [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I was watching young & the restless last night and they were talking about libido enhancer, is there a libido enhancer that work for women and men? In the show it was powder and the woman put it in the coffee to make a woman and a man to have sex to prove that she is cheating any way I just...

Increasing the Female Libido [ 4 Answers ]

Looking for some help here. My lady has asked me to find something to increase her libido. We are middle aged and normal. She just would like to increase her libido to what it used to be. Have you any advise or tried anything that really worked wonders?

How to increase your libido? [ 4 Answers ]

Is there any medications that have been proven to increase libido. If so what is the best way to go about obtaining these? Can low libido be a cause of ED?

View more questions Search