Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trying4babykirk Posts: 123, Reputation: 7

May 13, 2008, 10:22 PM
    I just don't feel right.pregnant? Or not?
    OK so here's what has gone on the last few days!
    May 2nd- expected period
    May 5th (1st am urine)- took HPT (negative)
    May 7th evening- got period (5 days late)
    May 10th morning- ended period

*My cycle is usually about 29 days.

My period is usually 7-9 days long starting light and becoming heavy around the 3rd or 4th day. This time it was very heavy both days. I don't know how pregnant women's breast feel but I have been getting sharp pains in them, kind of like heart burn I guess but it comes and goes, that started around the 11th. Also, at night time I get a crampy stomach ache on my lower left side.

Could I have taken the test to early? If not, what else could be the reason for all this, any ideas? Can anyone relate to any of this?

--Also, anyone else that is Trying to conceive have those dreams your pregnant and you wake up and your not and you just want to start bawling. LOL... (speaking from experience)
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 14, 2008, 04:16 AM
    It could have been too early... but your period might have just been off as well. Give it several more days and maybe try another test. Often, if someone is feeling breast discomfort, it will be described as very sensitive nipple pain... but of course people feel different things at different times.
    I know how easy it is to feel several possible symptoms when you are really hoping that you are pregnant... part of you can't help be look for any possible signs, allowing yourself to get excited about the possibility that this might be it, and part of you tries to talk reason to help you avoid being disappointed again. Try as you might, you just can't help yourself from counting days, watching the calendar, and paying attention to any little twinge that could be a sign!
    If this is not the time, I hope it happens soon for you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Don't feel anything during sex! [ 6 Answers ]

I just lost my virginity about three or four days ago, so that's what I'm guessing what it is, but even before we were "Exploring" each other before then and I didn't even feel anything then. I read a lot of articles saying that its stimulation of the , and I've tried it- it feels nice, but it...

I don't know how to feel [ 4 Answers ]

I was marreid to a man in Kissimmee Florida for 9 years. We divorced in 1999 and began talking in 2003. October 14th 2003 he promised to call me that night and I never heard from him again. I went to the site PIPL.com and looked him up - it seems he died on January 25, 2004 just 3 months 10 days...

I still don't know how to feel. [ 4 Answers ]

As you all know if you have read my previous pst. I lost my father about 6 weeks ago, and I still am not sure how I am supposed to feel about it. I have tried to write in a notebook, because it helps me a lot. I had no idea that writing could make a person think... alot. I have made progress I...

I don't feel anything! [ 7 Answers ]

Ok I've been having sex for 2 years now, its been with 5 different guys, they all had big penises, they all got me wet and turned me on, but the problem is that once they put the penis inside Of me I don't feel pleasure, What the hell does that mean?? I concentrate! I do different positions....

Don't know what to do... or feel [ 3 Answers ]

OK, I been talking to this girl for a long time like 6-7 months, and she wants to be bf/gf. I don't have a problems with that but I like doing what I;m doing now... we chill, hang out, and we are even having sex, but what is getting me is that she wants to be bf/gf. I told her I rather take it slow...

View more questions Search