Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lo02 Posts: 57, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2008, 06:57 PM
    How would I
    Get his attention if he doesn't like me.

I like this guy and I don't know if he knows I'm alive.

I had this embarrassing moment where his friend told him I liked him and he was like ohh you like me and I was all uhhh your cute and he said thank you

I don't know if that means thanks I know I'm cute or what because he didn't say it back.

So I am torn.
    I've gotten all the same advice just talk to him and blah blah blah but that doesn't seem to work and he has no desire to talk to me so what to do what to do?
    o NitSuA o Posts: 47, Reputation: 0

Apr 14, 2008, 07:16 PM
    besides starting conversations with him and possibly wearing something good looking, getting him to notice you is going to be pretty hard. He knows that you think he is cute, but if he is not making the commitment there is a chance that he is not interested... in which case you can either make him interested or part ways. In order to make him interested you need to talk to him so that he has something to be interested in so remember that ;)

hope I helped =)
    SummerLegacies Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Apr 14, 2008, 07:30 PM
    If he didn't sound interested when you said he was cute then that's probably not a good sign :/ I'd say try talking to him once. Just a natural conversation, and if it doesn't go anywhere or he doesn't really talk back then he's probably not the one to go for.
    Lo02 Posts: 57, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2008, 03:21 PM
    But I have heard around that he's really shy.

Like he doesn't say much only to hit GOOD friends.
    I just don't know what to take from it
    IDontKnowMe Posts: 19, Reputation: 5

Apr 19, 2008, 10:34 AM
    I understand not wanting to talk to him, or feeling worried about talking to him.
    But how much do you know about him?
    If you only like him because he's cute then you might want to find out what sort of a person he is before you think about dating him.
    But if you do know some of his likes and dislikes then maybe use them to start a conversation with him, you can talk about all sorts to him, but he is much less likely to be interested in you if he knows nothing about you.
    The only way you can fix that is some friendly conversation.
    And if you do talk to him try and keep it in your mind as a friendly conversation to take some of the pressure of impressing him off.

Good Luck. I hope it works out for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search