Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    needinghelp2getonmyfeet Posts: 50, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2007, 10:19 PM
    How do I get through this?
    It's been a week and a half since me and my ex broke up, not officially I guess... if things happen they happen and if not we'll move on... and we still talk every day. The thing is he works offshore and normally he don't get service out there and I'm afraid I can't make it through those two weeks without hearing his voice. We've been needing time apart to work on things of our own so does this mean, the next two weeks will determine if I'm strong or not? I'm so scared and so confused...
    bebegirl Posts: 36, Reputation: 8

Dec 12, 2007, 11:37 PM
    Hey girl! Well let me tell you... I know what you are going through. The next 2 weeks will be hard for you... I am sure. Just try and keep yourself busy w/ friends and family... hobbies and prayer helps a whole lot! If you two really love one another.. like you believe in your heart... everything will be okay! He will probably be missing you like crazy... you may have your doubts... but I promise. It could up being an awesome thing for y'all because it may make you realize you both are vital to each others life.
    I really hope everything works out for you!! God bless your gorgeous! Stay busy!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search