Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunnygirl Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2005, 01:08 AM
    When will I have an orgasm?
    :confused: Hi
    I have some questions :
    1. where is my orgasm?
    2. how can I give my boy friend pleasure with his clothes on ?
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2005, 05:08 AM
    Answer to question 1 - you don't need to worry about your orgasm - you will know when you have one.

Answer to question 2 - you can pleasure your boyfriend without actually doing the deed. And you don't have to take your clothes off - but before I go any further can I ask how old you are? As you sound very young?
    Pemmo20 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2005, 02:32 AM
    You sound Extremely yound.. first off.. you won't have an orgasm until around your 20's... and second off.. (for the second question) you'll have to ask him what he likes first and then see where it goes from there
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Dec 29, 2005, 10:31 AM
    Um actually there are people that have orgasms before the age of 20. That's why they have little 13 year olds running around pregnant. Everyone is different. Don't be in such a rush to have one. Be paitient and the time will come. Its when you think about it too much is when there's a problem.
    sunnygirl Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2005, 01:16 PM
    Thanks!
    Thanks everyone for the useful answears.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jan 1, 2006, 09:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl
    :confused: Hi
    I have some questions :
    1. where is my orgasm?
    2. how can i give my boy friend pleasure with his clothes on ?
    1. where is my orgasm?

I'm assuming your referring about the G-spot. The G-spot is located inside the vagina on the upper wall, between the back of the pubic bone and the cervix, and it can increase orgasm for the woman. But before you can go exploring for the G spot, you must master clitoral stimulation beforehand. There are women who are orgasmic and ejaculate when their G spot or vagina alone is stimulated, this ability is likely to be discovered accidentally versus intentionally. The clitoris holds the key to female ejaculation for most women. If the clitoris is not stimulated a woman is less likely to become highly aroused. You might try using a vibrator as they can provide consistent and intense stimulation to the clitoris and G-spot. Many women find they can experience multiple orgasms while using one.

2. how can I give my boy friend pleasure with his clothes on ?

It's call dry sex or dry humping. It's when two people rub their bodies together, with their clothes on, for sexual stimulation. Some outercourse pleasuring possibilities include hot talk, sexy stares, erotic fantasy, spicy role-plays, sensual massage, strip-tease, mutual masturbation and phone sex. It's perfectly normal to have dry sex, people do it when they're not ready for intercourse yet or it's a sexual option for partners who have already had intercourse.
    MandaGayl3xo6 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2007, 03:31 PM
    Comment on PrettyLady's post
    Answered her question perfectly!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can't orgasm [ 11 Answers ]

I'm a 29 year old women, married 7 years with two children. I'm asking for some advise/help on what I can do to help me achieve orgasm during intercourse with my husband (which I NEVER have). I began having sex at 16 yrs old about the same time I got pregnant and had my first child. Three yrs...

Orgasm [ 7 Answers ]

:o Ok my friend asked me to ask this question. She wants to know if anyone knows how to achieve multiple orgasms. I myself have had them but don't know how to answer that one for her. Anyone have a reply for her.

Does She Orgasm? [ 34 Answers ]

We aren't open when talking about sex. She never says mum during. Oh, maybe an occasional low hmmmm during. We both know I reach a climax, but I don't know if she does or even has. How do I approach her on this subject? What should I ask her? Like I said, she's not open about these sexual matters...

Orgasm [ 17 Answers ]

How is it that some women orgasm squirts and other don't? Is there any medication that makes women orgasm like men?

To get an orgasm [ 24 Answers ]

I have been reading up about it a lot because if you have read my other question I haven't been able to get an orgasm for 5 months of being sexually active with my boyfriend. Now the question. Does masturbating actually work? Or is buying a vibrator a way to go? Or am I just giving up to quick?...

View more questions Search