Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bebegirl Posts: 36, Reputation: 8

Nov 18, 2007, 11:10 PM
    Late Period, brown/red discharge.
    [F]Hello! I 20 years old and have not had sex in 2 months. My period is sometimes irregular but i am concerned. It normally comes at the first of each month and i have yet to have it. I have been under an incredible amount of emotional stress for the past month. I have been extremely lazy and tired... my schedule has been flipped and i don't really have any desire to eat. But when i do eat.. i eat. I have lost just a few pounds. My stomach has hurt slightly as well as my lower back some...I thought about 3 or 4 days ago that i was starting my period... i noticed a very small amount of blood when i wiped... i noticed that it would get even lighter and it turned now to a brown/red color. It's not enough to wear a pad/tampon but i just don't know what's wrong. I am a clean girl... keep myself clean... so please let me know if i should be concerned. I don't have money to go to Dr. unless it's really necessary. Thank you.
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2007, 11:16 PM
    It sounds like your period is coming, just a little slower than normal, and with all the stress you're under, I'm not surprised. Relax and you should be fine. If it gets very bright red, then go see a doctor.
    bebegirl Posts: 36, Reputation: 8

Nov 18, 2007, 11:20 PM
    Thank you, will do.
    Blessings.
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2007, 11:23 PM
    Welcome. Same to you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown Discharge and Late Period [ 3 Answers ]

I am 24 (almost 25), married and my husband uses condoms when we have intercourse. Three years ago, when I was a virgin I had brown discharge for a few days and had missed my period that month. I blamed the situation on stress. At the beginning of September I was definitely stressed, but things got...

Late period, brown discharge.. Could I be pregnant? [ 8 Answers ]

I am 19 years old and I lost my virginity on December 10th. I had sex again on the 15th, and we used a condom on both occasions. Then on January 1st we fooled around without a condom, but he only penetrated once or twice, and didn't ejaculate inside me. I was due for my period on January 2nd....

Brown discharge and late in my period? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 18 years old and my last period was on aug.26.2007 since then I been late in my period we are in oct.9.2007 and I'm still late in my period.. but my period is irregular but I know there's a possibility I might be pregnant me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex a few times... I went out today...

Late Period Brown Discharge and cramping [ 4 Answers ]

My period is 4 days late and on the third day I had a brown discharge and I have had unprotected sex and there is some mild cramping. I also have irregular periods.

View more questions Search