Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Boney Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Nov 5, 2007, 05:35 PM
    Increasing the Female Libido
    Looking for some help here. My lady has asked me to find something to increase her libido. We are middle aged and normal. She just would like to increase her libido to what it used to be. Have you any advise or tried anything that really worked wonders?
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Nov 5, 2007, 05:48 PM
    A lot of the time when a couple reaches that age they are focused on other life things than sex. Maybe there is something she could do to either decrease her work load at home or in the workplace... or both. Once she has time to pamper herself and meet her needs she will be in the mood more. Also, try bringing in some toys to the relationship... spend time playing a 'sex board game'... there a lot at Sex shops. These things have you tickle each other and give little kisses and then kisses all over the body. It's a real sensual way to get anyone in the mood. Hope this helps.
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2007, 05:48 PM
    Testosterone is often prescribed, but the science is far from conclusive.

Androgen Insufficiency, Testosterone and Female Libido
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2007, 06:17 PM
    1. Do you have kids?

2. Is she on contraception?

3. What was your sex life a year ago?

4. Any health issues or major events in the last year?

5. Are you both normal weight?

6. Do you go to the gym and/or eat well?

I'll get back once you delve into these ---
    Boney Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Nov 6, 2007, 02:22 PM
    Hi Ash123

In response -
    1) Yes we have children in their twenties.
    2) No contraception
    3) Sex - 1 year ago the same, ten years ago fantastic.
    4) No major health issues - she has a sore back a the moment - pulled a muscle.
    5) Both normal weight
    6) I train 5 times a week at gym - serious about my training. The wife walks and does aerobics - but as I said not at the moment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Libido enhancer [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I was watching young & the restless last night and they were talking about libido enhancer, is there a libido enhancer that work for women and men? In the show it was powder and the woman put it in the coffee to make a woman and a man to have sex to prove that she is cheating any way I just...

Libido & Bottling Emotions Up [ 9 Answers ]

Hey guys I'd just like to say hello to you all and thanks for taking the time to read this post -- I know its pretty long but I would seriously appreciate it if you could spare the time. I've come here to try and get some advice on a relationship I am in that is extremely important to me that...

Impotence, decreased libido appeared on me [ 3 Answers ]

I had taken for 1mg of finastride for male pattern baldness The side effects include impotence, decreased libido appeared on me the Question am I well return again to my normal sexual state after stoping taking it or no

How to increase your libido? [ 4 Answers ]

Is there any medications that have been proven to increase libido. If so what is the best way to go about obtaining these? Can low libido be a cause of ED?

Increasing rents in NY [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I just obtained a property with a tenant who is paying way below the rent value for a 1 bedroom. She is a friend of the previous owner, who was doing the tenant a favor by letting her pay the low amount. I am the new owner and would like to raise the rent up to value for the 1 bedroom. I know...

View more questions Search