Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    free2fight542 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2007, 09:15 PM
    I Cant have an orgasm during sex
    I can masturbate and orgasm, I can receive oral and orgasm... but no matter what or who I can't orgasm during sex! I am very turned on by my husband but neither him nor any man I have ever been with before marriage can make me orgasm during intercourse. I have never got to experience that 'bout to pass out feels so good shaking sensation" even the ones I do have are so minor.:mad: is there something wrong with me? :confused: :(
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Nov 4, 2007, 01:35 AM
    Nope. Nothing is wrong with you.

A lot of women can't have orgasms during intercourse.

As long as you ARE having orgasms, just enjoy the sex and get off the ways you know you can get off.
    AJJWWELLS Posts: 23, Reputation: 5

Nov 4, 2007, 09:03 AM
    The more you orgasm, the stronger they will get. So "exercise often". Also, if you orgasm during oral, let him get you to where you are about to have an orgasm orally, then go right to having sex. You may also want to go to local adult store and purchase a toy to use during sex. Try the Rabbit. You will love it.
    jbarrington Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2007, 11:39 AM
    First of all, I agree with Synnen that nothing is wrong with you.

Women can typically fall into one of two categories. The clitoral orgasm, or the vaginal orgasm.

The clitoral orgasm is generally considered when a direct stimulus is applied directly to and/or surrounding the clitoris. Some penetrating motions may supplement the sensation, but the primary route for their climax is the clitoral stimulation.

The vaginal orgasm is when a woman needs more of the penetrating sensation to achieve her climax than a direct contact with the clitoris.

Being in either group is not saying that one group is better than the other.

Judging from your message, it sounds like you might be within the clitoral group where his oral and/or your masturbation efforts are more concentrated and successful.

I also agree with AJJWWELLS coment on letting your husband perform oral stimuli on you and even letting him help masturbate you with any devices you and him feel comfortable with. Talk openly to him. A large majority of males would enjoy helping their partner reach an even higher state when approached with information that a certain extra action will greatly intensify your pleasure while he is going through his motions and getting his.

Apologies for getting a little bit graphic next, but perhaps something like a different position where his genitals come into a more frequent and direct contact with your clitoris during the actual sex act. One such position (if it is comfortable for you and him) might be one type of “doggie” style with your rear up, your head down, and your back arched downward. Another could be if you were on top while he is on his back. You might have to experiment on reaching the best stimulus.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Nov 4, 2007, 12:50 PM
    Oral first to get you primed. This ought to be mandated in most cases. If I don't do oral on my partner first, she's not as mentally ready, she's not as naturally lubricated, and its just a nice way to start sex anyway.

Then choose a position you like where you have more control, such as "cowgirl"... forget about missionary, you aren't getting the stim you need.

For that matter, do you self stimulate while he's inside you. There are positions that would never get my partner off if she wasn't willing to use her finger to self stimulate. In fact, there was a "money position" I favored, one that always, always gets me off... but it doesn't her... until she decided once to self stim while in her, which lead to us both hitting climax at the same time in the position she never got off on.

And some just might not work for you. Missionary feels nice, but has hardly ever gotten my partner off. Not with me. Not with her previous partners. Just not enough right contact and movement.

Maybe you've tried this and it didn't work? Another partner, who liked strong cl!toral stim would tell me when to use my fingers to stimulate her cl!toris while in the missionary position. She was unique though, as she really could take rough, direct stim of the cl!toris.

If all else fails can you use some kind of vibrator? I know it might make your partner feel funny at first, but if my wife self stimulates I don't see it as a failure of mine to get her off. The placement of the cl!toris is just in a lousy place for a lot of sex positions. If anything, I'm turned on by the fact that she wants it badly enough and isn't content to just go along for the ride.

Also, in some positions you can increase his pleasure too by using your finger or a vibe to self stimulate. Your fingers can graze him as well from time to time, changing the sensations he feels and pushing him over the top.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2007, 02:00 AM
    When you are on top don't "ride the pony," "row the boat."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't orgasm from sex! [ 6 Answers ]

No matter what I do or who I sleep with, I just can't orgasm from sex! I haven't had an emotional bad sexual experience and I'm comfortable with my boyfriend but it seems no matter what I do I just won't ever orgasm from sex. It is so frustrating because I have to fake it all the time. The only...

I never had an orgasm during sex... [ 13 Answers ]

I have been having sex for over three years now and I have never had an orgasm during sex... is that nornal? However I do have orgasms only when a guy goes down on me but it takes forever. I want to know if its just me and if I'm doing something wrong...

I can't have an orgasm from sex [ 13 Answers ]

Hi I need some tips. I can give myself an orgasm no problem but when my boyfriend and I are having sex I have never had an orgasm and he has figured out that I am faking them. It is stressing him out and I fear it might mess up are relationship but I have never had an orgasm from having sex before...

I don't like sex cause I can't orgasm. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm 19 I wanted to clarify my age cause I don't want to feel like this all my life. So my boyfriend and I have been together now for a year and half. I have been having sex for about 4 years. I can't ever get into the mood to have sex at all. I absoulty hate it because when we do have sex I...

Cannot orgasm during sex & it's been 5 years. [ 17 Answers ]

Hi, I've tried talking to my girlfriends about this but they just don't understand and get very judgemental. This is my story... my boyfriend and I are each other's firsts and have been dating for 5 years now. Problem is that I cannot seem to orgasm during oral sex or intercourse. I can...

View more questions Search