Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monkeychief Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Oct 23, 2007, 10:04 AM
    So creepy
    I have a great sex life, my only problem comes with anal sex I feel like I hurt my girlfriend I mean I am not huge but she always tells me that I hurt her, I always use condom and lube is there any way that I won't hurt her? Would it be better if I don't use a condom? Can we get AIDS if we go bareback? I know that its not the only way to get AIDS but its risky
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Oct 23, 2007, 10:24 AM
    This is for adults, dear. My guess is that if you truly believe AIDS only comes from anal sex, you need to be posting in the teen section and please don't have sex again. You might hurt yourself.
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Oct 23, 2007, 10:37 AM
    How old are you? Do you know that Anel sex is very dangerous? If you don't you should look it up. Have either one of you been tested for AIDS? Because if neither one of you have it and your not sleeping with other people then you can not get it.

Oct 23, 2007, 10:41 AM
    This smells a bit like troll if you ask me. Referring to the OP.
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Oct 23, 2007, 10:50 AM
    Huh?

Oct 23, 2007, 10:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy459459
    huh?
    An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who intentionally posts controversial or contrary messages in an on-line community such as an on-line discussion forum with the intention of baiting users into an argumentative response. Look at his question again.

Oct 23, 2007, 10:55 AM
    And he keeps editing the post to match up with the things I say. Funny.

Oct 23, 2007, 11:42 AM
    Yes, dear op but you didn't add that until after I said something. If you are serious about your question then I apologize, but it just seems like you are joking around either that are extremely uneducated about sex.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Oct 23, 2007, 10:59 PM
    How old ARE you, really?
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2007, 03:36 PM
    Oh brother. Yet again...
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2007, 03:53 PM
    Well, do not proceed until she is "ready"... pain is not a good thing.
    If it causing pain, there is no point.

You can warm her up slowly with a lubed toy...
    And let her tell you when she is ready. I would say that it's best to save this for special
    Occasions though, as I'm sure you know, this area does not have the usual natural
    Lubricants. And if you are under 18, remember that school is most important. And a pregnant girlfriend is not what you need.
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2007, 05:50 PM
    Ha!

XRAYMAN makes a good and hopefully superfluous point :-)
    Expert

Oct 24, 2007, 11:58 PM
    If he's under 18, he can't be posting on this board.
    Expert

Oct 25, 2007, 04:23 PM
    I deserve a red dot for posting the rules of the board on your thread?

Read the site rules, please.

Secondly--the post you gave me a red dot on wouldn't have happened if you had just answered my question in the first place. I'm the Adult Sexuality moderator--I HAVE to try to ascertain as best I can the age of the person posting.

I COULD have just deleted the entire thread based on the fact that you hadn't given your age.

If YOU aren't going to be more helpful to the people trying to help you, then you'll find out that they'll stop helping you.

As far as your original question? ASK her what would make it more comfortable. You run the risk of AIDS if either of you has had a previous partner any time you have sex--doing it without a condom just makes that risk greater.

I would have given THAT little tidbit sooner had you answered the age question sooner.
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2007, 07:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash123
    Well, do not proceed until she is "ready".... pain is not a good thing.
    If it causing pain, there is no point.

You can warm her up slowly with a lubed toy.....
    and let her tell you when she is ready. I would say that it's best to save this for special
    occasions though, as i'm sure you know, this area does not have the usual natural
    lubricants. And if you are under 18, remember that school is most important. and a pregnant girlfriend is not what you need.
    IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT SOME FOLKS THOUGHT I WAS IMPLYING THAT PREGNANCY COULD OCCUR FROM ANAL SEX... I AM NOT SURE WHY (LOL) BUT I WILL AMEND THE GRAMMATICAL AGREEMENT - LEST THERE BE ANY CONFUSION... ;)

I was simply saying that amid sex don't get her pregnant... during any straight sex - as I am sure that is occurring too... amid all the "experimentation"

A
    Socacess Posts: 15, Reputation: 5

Oct 26, 2007, 04:51 PM
    Monkeychief... I Think That You Both Should Go Be Tested If You're A Bit Worried. When/if It Does Come Back Negative, Then Do As Y'all Please. About The Anal Thing Now... I Ain't Too Sure About That, But If It Hurts Her... just Don't Do It Again.
    For Everyone Else... I Don't Think That This Question Has Anything To Do With Age, Gender, Or Race. If Y'all Don't Want To Help Answer Peoples Questions, Then Why Even Bother To Leave Comments?? Better Yet, Y'all Are On The Wrong Site. Everyone's Questions Are Important To Them, So Show Some Respect... how Old Are You Guys??
    Expert

Oct 26, 2007, 04:57 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/adult-...ality-u-b.html

THAT says it has to do with age.

I don't make the rules--I just enforce them on this board. There are very good LEGAL reasons for minors NOT being allowed to post on an ADULT board.

If you don't like that, then don't post in Adult Sexuality yourself.

I very respectfully asked his age. THEN, when blasted for asking, responded with my reasons.

If you can't understand rules, YOU might be too young to post on this board as well.

Please... I'm only doing my job as a moderator. If you don't want me to ask your age publicly, then either post it on your profile or send it to me in a private message. I need to make sure that the people who seem young posting on these boards are following the rules.

Oct 27, 2007, 01:41 PM
    First Of All, I Am Probably Older Than You, So Whatever.
    Secondly, I Said That It Was Rude To Ask Someone Their Age Just Because Of The Questions They Ask, So Please Get It Straight. That Is What I Meant. It Had Nothing To Do With Being On This Site, Or Adult Sexuality Page.
    And Last But Not Least, My Comment Wasn't Only For You, So Relax.

I Am Just Trying To Let Everyone Know... that There Is No Such Thing As A Stupid Question, And Hopefully You Can Help Spread The Word.

If You Want To Know Ages, Then It Would Be Better To Ask In Private Than To Ask In Public And Insult People "synnen Adult Sexuality Expert".

The Only Reason I Don't Have My Age Up Is Because I Can't Even Get To The Profile Page Or Nothing. As Soon As I Signed Up, I Just Got Access To All Message Boards And Stuff.

If You Want to Block Me From This Section, That's Fine With Me. Just Know That I Am A Person That Speaks My Mind.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2007, 01:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Socacess
    First Of All, I Am Probably Older Than You, So Whatever.
    Secondly, I Said That It Was Rude To Ask Someone Their Age Just Because Of The Questions They Ask, So Please Get It Straight. That Is What I Meant. It Had Nothing To Do With Being On This Site, Or Adult Sexuality Page.
    And Last But Not Least, My Comment Wasn't Only For You, So Relax.

I Am Just Trying To Let Everyone Know...that There Is No Such Thing As A Stupid Question, And Hopefully You Can Help Spread The Word.

If You Want To Know Ages, Then It Would Be Better To Ask In Private Than To Ask In Public And Insult People "synnen Adult Sexuality Expert".

The Only Reason I Don't Have My Age Up Is Because I Can't Even Get To The Profile Page Or Nothing. As Soon As I Signed Up, I Just Got Access To All Message Boards And Stuff.

If You Wanna Block Me From This Section, That's Fine With Me. Just Know That I Am A Person That Speaks My Mind.

Please calm down first.
    As this is the Adult sexuality thread, the adult sexuality expert has to know the age of the OP as per site rules-
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/adult-...ality-u-b.html

The OP can answer in private if he/she wishes not to openly say their age.Or at least say if they under/over 18 in order for their questions to be answered.

Asking someone's age as per site rules is not considered rude, more a precaution.

And please do understand that you can speak your mind as much as you like,but please be nice about it. My age is not displayed in my profile because I do not wish for all to know my age,but anyone asks on any thread, I don't have problems telling them my age (It is personal choice).

Oct 27, 2007, 01:58 PM
    Like You Said... it's Your Choice!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Creepy Doctor [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I am a victim and am seeking answers and a possible solution. While examining me, my doctor went through my purse. I went in complaining of a sinus infection and found it odd that he would have me lay on my right side while he prodded at my back. He asked unrelated repetitive questions. ...

Creepy [ 6 Answers ]

My oldest daughter who is 20, claims she feels a but imprint on her bed at night and tugging at her blankets. She also claims to have heard caughing in her room. Then my 16 year old was babysitting a dog at her uncles house and claimed to her coughing for about 2 min until she threw a shoe at an...

90's kids show, Creepy/haunted school [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a show on like Fox kids or ABC or 1 Saturday morning or something, about a big creepy school. There was this creepy janitor guy who hated yams cause yam spelled backwards is "may" and he was stung by a bee in may. This is seriously all I remember... any ideas?

Mid-Late 80's Creepy Animated Show/Film [ 3 Answers ]

I thought I'd throw in a movie that's been budding me for well over a decade. I tried searching for it for no avail and I found an decent description from some other poor soul that can't remember the name either. Please help me from going insane by telling me the title. All I remember is that one...

View more questions Search