Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Emily00 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2007, 12:26 PM
    Party Trouble
    Hello,
    Well it's a weird type of question but I really really need to know an answer or some type of help..
    Although it's a long way away I want to know if I can do anything between now and then,
    Anyway, I'm due to go to a big party on the 30th November 07. And I've counted up and I think that my period is due around that date, but I won't be coming home that night either and I would feel really uncomfortable in a dress and on my period:(
    Im very shy. So I proberly would never go to the doctors for some pill and I would be very embaressed to ask anyone else even though it would proberly be my mum.
    Does any one have any help or advice?
    Maybe what I could eat, just to prolong it for at least 2 days.. or happen a week before my date of going out?:p

Pleaasee Helpp ! :p ;)

X
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 15, 2007, 12:57 PM
    Unless you are on the birth control pill there is nothing you can do to avoid your period. There is no magic food or drink that will stop it from coming on.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2007, 01:40 PM
    How would someone know you are having your period? Having your period does not mean you stay home and wait it out. What were your plans anyway?

Since you will not go to a doctor for birth control, there is not much to help you out. There is a new birth control method out but you need to see your doctor for it:
    No More Periods? New Birth Control Methods for Women
    Some women say there are herbal remedies for what you ask, but I do not endorse that.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2007, 01:46 PM
    I am going to post this thread for you to read, only because a member asked and others replied, about postponing a menstrual cycle.
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/adult-...ong-99083.html
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2007, 01:51 PM
    Do not attempt to delay your period. It's pointless.
    Life will go on even if you don't wear a dress. REALLY.

I promise 100%. TRUST ME... The next day you will just smile and realize that life goes on.

Best, A
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2007, 04:12 PM
    I fail to see what the issue is.. women have periods every day around the world-we all know this, what is your issue with it? Perhaps you might like to use tampons? I'm sorry-you need to give some ore info as to what your fear/issue really is.

Regards
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 15, 2007, 04:21 PM
    Why can't you wear a dress if you have your period?
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2007, 04:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily00
    Hello,
    Well its a weird type of question but i really really need to know an answer or some type of help..
    although its a long way away i want to know if i can do anything between now and then,
    anyway, im due to go to a big party on the 30th November 07. And ive counted up and i think that my period is due around that date, but i wont be coming home that night either and i would feel really uncomfortable in a dress and on my period:(
    Im very shy. So i proberly would never go to the doctors for some pill and i would be very embaressed to ask anyone else even though it would proberly be my mum.
    Does any one have any help or advice?
    Maybe what i could eat, just to prolong it for at least 2 days.. or happen a week before my date of going out?:p

Pleaasee Helpp ! :p ;)

x
    Are you concerned about "the boys" and your period?

Consider it a blessing...
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Oct 15, 2007, 05:01 PM
    I'd like to know how old you are, actually.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I went to a bachelor party [ 43 Answers ]

:confused: I went to a bachelor party "weekend" in Myrtle beach with 10 guys. It ended up Saturday night in a strip club. I did not tell my wife but when she asked id did tell her. Now she has gone of the deep end. What can I do?

When we party. [ 17 Answers ]

Hi, I am a young guy (21) who likes to party in the weekend, occasionally (like last night) I drink too much when I'm partying, this results in me ending up saying things that doesn't make sense. The other problem is that when I do drink too much I sometimes drive in my car, this being very...

Third Party Collections [ 1 Answers ]

My son received a settlement offer from a collection agency for half of a balance due to Verizon that was already paid to GTE the original phone company. GTE sent it to collection and I paid it. So it was on my son's credit report for 7 years as late but paid. Now 7 years later another agency is...

Bridal Party [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter and I have been arguing about who is exactly considered the Bridal Party. I say everyone including the flower girls and ring bearer, she insists they are not part of the Bridal Party. I also say that she should buy them a gift? What is the correct ettiquette?

View more questions Search